I want some of what he smoking :D

K0CH,, THAT'S WHAT HE 'S SMOKING

U CAN ALL BUY THAT FOR aud22... TRY WEARING THAT TO A GAME

Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
The stats have always looked good.. posting a winning score hasn't. If the board fell for that we are in bigger s**t than I thought we were.
Stats that matter are ladder position, games won, treading water instead of improvement, losing the same way consistently, membership numbers, scoring efficiency, etc.

BOARD MOVE

Port Adelaide Football Club is poised to put a China expert on its board as a vacancy emerges soon.

I hope it's you just because how much it would annoy Kochie
Thank you. But I have better things to do than listen / not listen to a five-hour chairman’s monologue once per month. I have my Spotify playlist to constantly work on, get it just right for my volunteer p.m. septuagenarian DJ performances from Pro Drinkers Corner downstairs. I have my Supercoach team to perfect. I have ... er ... will get back to you on that one.

A very good appointment is coming our way. Will also have plenty of links to the vertically integrated GFG take over the world manufacturing conglomerate.

Perhaps now our China strategy will start to take off.
Won’t do it any harm. Perhaps OGC you could post a line or two on the China thread?

This is not unlike installing a wind farm after Cyclone Tracy, no?

Still, better late than never.
The cyclones never stop in Darwin.

DARREN CAHILL - A Winner Sits Among the PAFC Board of Directors.

Harsh lessons of the past, Darren Cahill’s lingering influence and flawless preparation are the drivers behind Simona Halep’s grand slam rebirth.

One of the prime motivations on Saturday, when she played the match of her life, was Cahill.

The master South Australian coach worked with Halep from 2016-18 before deciding to take this year off from coaching.

At Wimbledon in a commentary role for ESPN, Cahill was courtside at Halep’s pre-match practice.

“Of course, Darren is part of this. I talk with him all the time,” Halep, the first Romanian to win Wimbledon, said.

“He came to see my match again today. His heart is with us.

“Made me a little bit stronger today, honestly, to be able to believe that I have the chance to win.

Now ... perhaps ... a profile will at long last appear under Darren’s name on the PAFC Board website page.

Back