Society/Culture The Bolt Report: Andrew Bolt get his own tv show on Channel 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Continuing a long tradition of unbiased thinking and clear vision with regard to terra nullus.
Highly remunerated scare mongering knob-end...."nobody younger than 'my age' was here before me..."....FMD.
What intellectual age is this country of ours??:rolleyes::eek:

What strikes me after being forced to watch the bolt report in a waiting room on the weekend is how much Bolt goes on about the "grievance industry" - his whole career has been built around bitching about so called slights - his whole schtik is one long litany of grievances

- his whole schtik is one long litany of grievances

I dont see how this makes him any different from all the other political commentators.

Philip Adams has been airing his greivances since i was a teenager. he just complains about different things.

I dont see how this makes him any different from all the other political commentators.

Philip Adams has been airing his greivances since i was a teenager.

I know - I suppose that what Opinion commentary is - Adams at least is interested in exploring ideas. Bolt interviewing technique seems to be "its s**t isn't it?" - Gary Johns: "yes Andrew it is s**t but what do you expect from a Labor apparat" - yesterday he was trying to get everyone to concede that in the hypothetical event that the person on rape investigation was Liberal it would not have been kept quiet - to his credit Chris Pyne would have none of it

I know - I suppose that what Opinion commentary is - Adams at least is interested in exploring ideas. Bolt interviewing technique seems to be "its s**t isn't it?" - Gary Johns: "yes Andrew it is s**t but what do you expect from a Labor apparat" - yesterday he was trying to get everyone to concede that in the hypothetical event that the person on rape investigation was Liberal it would not have been kept quiet - to his credit Chris Pyne would have none of it
It wasn't kept quiet though. My mother said to me "it was all over reddit months ago".

The mainstream media didn't report on who it was (their prerogative) but it was widely known.

It wasn't kept quiet though. My mother said to me "it was all over reddit months ago".

The mainstream media didn't report on who it was (their prerogative) but it was widely known.
Exactly - some scandals are always going to be left alone by the MSM - Shorten's allegations, Abbott's affair with Peta Credlin, etc

The Libs are very touchy about that internally at the moment, it's the love that dare not speak it's name.
They may be able to keep it quiet longer term too - I'm sure Labor have enough dirty secrets to not want to start a tit for tat war on personal issues.
I'd assume both sides of the political spectrum are terrified of a Federal ICAC.

They may be able to keep it quiet longer term too - I'm sure Labor have enough dirty secrets to not want to start a tit for tat war on personal issues.
I'd assume both sides of the political spectrum are terrified of a Federal ICAC.
A mate of mine is an aspiring Liberal Party politician and he got a bollocking for asking about it on Saturday at the love in, they don't want to talk about it. Apparently the factions went at it hammer and tongs after the meeting as well, with the right of the party expressing their sincere displeasure at the current state of the SA Libs, with Pyne and Marshall firmly in their sights.
Federal ICAC would be great, David Marr was right when he said that, "This country needs a federal ICAC now and any politicians standing in its way need to fully explain themselves."

The Libs are very touchy about that internally at the moment, it's the love that dare not speak it's name.

" The Monk and the Swamp-Thing "

A love story for the ages :hearts:

:D "Swamp thing" is a bit harsh.

yeah i thought swamp thing and brian lock ness loughnane were doing the IVF thingie

guess Abbott remembers the sound recordist journo who was not even his kid that he gives up for adoption that he could do better the second iteration with this IVF palava

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What strikes me after being forced to watch the bolt report in a waiting room on the weekend is how much Bolt goes on about the "grievance industry" - his whole career has been built around bitching about so called slights - his whole schtik is one long litany of grievances
his son is an intern at the IPA or has his job lined up when he finishes his politics degree at parkville

god help us

his son is an intern at the IPA or has his job lined up when he finishes his politics degree at parkville

god help us
*, he should just up the ante and make HR Nicholls into a powerhouse again, the son needs to demonstrate gumption and ambition, the WASPie work ethic thingie... the gordonstoun mucular christianity chariots of fire self shtick

Australia's Nelson Mandella? overstretch?

is this hipster satire?

Inner city Hippy satire

Nelson Mandela south Africas Whitlam?

He promises to show everything bolt said to attack Whitlam was lies, i look forward to posting it.

Obviously I must live in a vacuum, I never knew that they were an item. On the subject of conservative couplings, alleged or otherwise, surely that of Michael K and Janet A takes some topping.

Whole I agree with the broad sentiment, that clip is hard to watch.

I can only advise the creator to lay off the drugs before he does the next one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back