Opinion The Booing of Pendlebury

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you 2. My level of rage and anger over the result has returned. And just after I stabilised at about 1pm today to normal levels.
Not even mad that I...
Made you mad

Again

Absolutely they were. You probably sit in the Olympic and were surrounded by fellow booers. From a position between the two stands i can assure you "Collingwooood" came through much louder (and certainly prouder) once Bucks was done.

And what's more, they will fondly remember the moment far longer than the rabble rousers of the Olympic stand. "Remember that time we lost but let everyone know we were pissed off about it?" isn't something you should want to fix your hat on.

On tv the booing was loudest.

I had left after umpires left the ground. I just assumed we were booing our coaching staff for failing once again to tag Sidebottom and Pendelbury which inevitably gifted the pies the ascendancy and the match.

Tippa almost had his head ripped off... twice! What I want To Know is... Is That Umpire A Racist!? inquiry please...and while we are on that subject of inquiry into that umpires blatant, obvious, vile racisim.. Barret... a Simmpering, Politically correct, cuckold like column from you please.. .... no wait just shut the hell up you gormless, gutless, gobby giver.

This is hilarious.

Media painting a picture that we were targeting Pendlebury when we were CLEARLY, CLEARLY furious over the completely unjust result.
Old mate Figjam didn't do any favours at all inferring that it was towards Pendlebury either.

Realistically, he deserved the medal, and not one Essendon fan would tell you otherwise.

But for us to have to endure the disgusting officiating that eventually resulted in a loss to us, by 4 points?
s**t yeah we're going to boo. Doesn't matter who was standing up there. The result was enough for people to be completely justified in their anger.

**** off Buckley. **** off AFL media. **** off Gerard Wheatley and his pro-AFL directive, not once questioning the opinion of Dear Leader Gil.

We pay good money to come to the footy, if we want to boo, we'll boo.
Especially when your own officials decide the outcomes of games.

giphy.gif

Not an attack on Pendlebury. Star player. One of the best I've seen.

Clearly, CLEARLY wasn't directed to him.
I dislike the booing and thought it was a bad look on ANZAC Day. I understand the passion though. I love the Bombers and we were robbed.
What I thought, incorrectly, was “great, this attention to the booing will draw attention to why”. Sadly, that is being swept under the rug by all the AFL lackeys around the media.
Spend some phuquing money on professional umpires. Create an academy and pay them full time FFS.
Another loss resulting from poor umpiring.

Ken Oath. He's trying to make me fat, he is!
I boo that *en rodent everytime my children consume more chocolate than other foodstuffs and turn into little demons. There I am on Easter Sunday sitting in the background booing indiscriminately at an invisible furry mobile chocolate vending machine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I booed like the feral dickhead that I am. But not at Pendles. I love the bloke. I was still booing at the umps. That's what I thought everyone was doing. In my mind, Pendlebury wasn't booed at all.

I had left after umpires left the ground. I just assumed we were booing our coaching staff for failing once again to tag Sidebottom and Pendelbury which inevitably gifted the pies the ascendancy and the match.
Were you still there to see this?

This was from the supporters of the team that won.

The Pendlebury free should have been play on but to suggest he lead with his head is crazy - You bend down to pick up the ball and of course your head is low - It can be no other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back