Fwoy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
If the props can’t be made look real/natural, don’t feed them and make them wag their tail…takes you out of the zone quickly

on the other had, the Sarlac looked cool…

Ry009

Premium Platinum
Aug 26, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MMA
Wasn't the other droid also the one that says to R2 in ROTJ "You're a feisty one. But you'll soon learn some respect"

Haha yep, good pickup.

Looks like Boba's service droid as well in there? (Who by the way is the voice of the grifter teacher in Community S6 and unable to take him seriously haha)

Royces Hart

I’m not your therapist
Oct 5, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
The kitchen robot thing with the four arms was meant to be a clear nod to Grievous wasn't it? Got a decent chuckle from me.

I was hoping it was going to be like Indiana Jones, where after the big knife show, Boba just shot him.
Wasn't the other droid also the one that says to R2 in ROTJ "You're a feisty one. But you'll soon learn some respect"
Yep, EV-9D9.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
The kitchen robot thing with the four arms was meant to be a clear nod to Grievous wasn't it? Got a decent chuckle from me.

Same. Thought straightaway its a little homage to Grievous. Also with that droid train driver a couple of episodes back, the way he scurried away reminded me of the way Grievous crawled into his wheel bike trying to get away from Obi-Wan.

Ghost Patrol

Vice President of Paranormal Activity 👻
Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Grievous' backstory is one that I'd like to see. They touched on it in Clone Wars (S1 ep10)

Some of my favorite Star Wars artwork was the architecture of his lair.

Last edited:

Taylor

Community Leader
Jul 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
It looks like a cheap DC superhero TV show and very much not what I'd expect from Tatooine which looks far too generally poor for any of that, especially when all of them are so fringe and young - where money usually isn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

StFly

Space to Rent
Oct 11, 2008
Sunbury
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Sunbury Lions
There’s not much anything for anything to eat.

Makes you wonder how it supports megafauna like Banthas, Dewbacks, Sarlaacs, Krayt Dragons etc.

I can’t unsee the new skinny Gamorreans, they look rubbish. Like SW fans painted green.

It's a desert planet and they were unemployed, you try being a fat unemployed Gamorrean having to run in sand to a palace and back and keep your shape instead of getting toned.

Nerf herding weight management ambassadors.

BlakeyNoFlakey

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
There's a scene in a flashback where Boba is in Mos Eisley riding the banther and Peli Motto walks past behind him with her droids giving us a Mando easter egg.

Last edited:

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Also...
How the hell does a 7 foot tall Wookie walk unnoticed into a fortress to assault its owner? Security is pretty piss poor.

And why did the Wookie pick him up and throw him around when it could have easily broken Boba Fetts neck and walked back out again before he was discovered?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Answer: the script ;) :D

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
THe dream sequences are good, and although there are dangerous scenes,you know he wont die cause well he's still alive

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Reggae chewy, knew he'd be back.

i feel mando wont be back, its a classic misdirect

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond

the rat catcher droid. i wondered why they didnt destroy him. hed sound the alarm surely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad