Star Wars The Book of Boba Fett

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks great. Always a fan of Temuera Morrison.

For all of the monumental * ups of the sequel trilogy, Disney at least were able to provide some quality redemption type moments. Vader in Rogue One. Luke and Boba in The Mandalorian. This will hopefully take that up another level.

Star Wars meets The Godfather is something I never realised I needed until now.

For all of the monumental fu** ups of the sequel trilogy, Disney at least were able to provide some quality redemption type moments. Vader in Rogue One. Luke and Boba in The Mandalorian. This will hopefully take that up another level.

Hopefully Christensen gets a similar run in his upcoming roles.

Star Wars meets The Godfather is something I never realised I needed until now.

Hopefully Christensen gets a similar run in his upcoming roles.

Yes I hope there’s something planned for him as well. Reportedly he is signed on for the Ahsoka series in addition to Kenobi. Would be fantastic for him after all these years to experience a similar kind of redemption arc, and it would be much deserved. If only the same could be afforded to Jake Lloyd, unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reportedly he is signed on for the Ahsoka.

I really hope that's the case, good way to close off and bring full circle a relationship that was unexpectedly (for me) one of the best things about Clone Wars.

Assuming he's a force ghost helping Ashoka, will be a blubbering mess as soon as he calls her "Snips"

I really hope that's the case, good way to close off and bring full circle a relationship that was unexpectedly (for me) one of the best things about Clone Wars.
It could make for some interesting Sixth Sense style buddy drama where he is real and talking to her, but her only and most of it is them both feeling like they let the other down.

Because there is no way he turns on her. It's arguable that losing Ahsoka is what made him vulnerable to the thought of losing Padme, after losing his mother. All the women in his life slipping through his fingers and he doesn't have the power to stop it.

As much as Tano being written into the story after the fact, it made sense that she wasn't there when it mattered most to Anakin. She was the grounding for him, not Kenobi. She would have known something was bothering him, she would have defied the council to protect Padme with him, he knew that. I think Palpatine knew that too.

It could make for some interesting Sixth Sense style buddy drama where he is real and talking to her, but her only and most of it is them both feeling like they let the other down.

Because there is no way he turns on her. It's arguable that losing Ahsoka is what made him vulnerable to the thought of losing Padme, after losing his mother. All the women in his life slipping through his fingers and he doesn't have the power to stop it.

As much as Tano being written into the story after the fact, it made sense that she wasn't there when it mattered most to Anakin. She was the grounding for him, not Kenobi. She would have known something was bothering him, she would have defied the council to protect Padme with him, he knew that. I think Palpatine knew that too.

Totally agree with all that. Especially Palpatine.

Hoping there is an episode on how Fett escaped the sarlac

Reckon there's a chance that's how it starts, and it sort of covers him pre- and post-Mandalorian.

It's too big an event to not show in some way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back