Star Wars The Book of Boba Fett

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep agree

Do you like the present day stuff more or flashbacks?
I like both, I like the small scale western/dances with banthas story. I like the present day stuff.

I'd much rather they told the story like this, using the flash bacta tank, than sticking with one plot at a time. His coming back to the world is important but wouldn't be very star warsy.

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
I like both, I like the small scale western/dances with banthas story. I like the present day stuff.

I'd much rather they told the story like this, using the flash bacta tank, than sticking with one plot at a time. His coming back to the world is important but wouldn't be very star warsy.

I'm hanging for Obi Wan i think that's going to be the best Disney Stars Wars imo

I'm hanging for Obi Wan i think that's going to be the best Disney Stars Wars imo
Personally I think there is way more scope with Ahsoka Tano.

But if I had to have something, it would be Rogue Squadron set after, as in immediately after, the battle of endor.

There is a rumour going around that Harsion Ford might show up as Han but de-aged I really hope not just not needed.

Gotta admit Boba is a lousy crime lord give me Fennic turning on Boba and taking over
she would have kept the big ass Wookie and not let him go

Why do you keep putting bits of your post in spoiler?

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Pacing issues have been mentioned a few times here, and I tend to agree. I feel there was quite a chunk missing between the Krrsantan fight and then the twins just turning up. He’s captured in the Rancor pit (just quietly I wouldn’t have wanted to be tasked with putting those cuffs/chains on him haha).

The twins leaving Tatooine surely is a ruse. To go to that length to establish them as the villains, they come to apologise, bring a gift, ditch/abandon Krrsantan, and then announce they’re leaving? Seems out of place.

Speaking of Krrsantan, I wondered how did he get into the palace. Maybe they forgot to lock the front door. Felt like the episode itself was too short, and could have benefitted from padding this section out further.

The first third I thought was great. Heavy feels in the flashback when he returned to the Tusken camp. I don’t know if there were any survivors, they made a point to show the body of the chief/leader. However I couldn’t locate that bad ass Tusken, the warrior who was training Boba and wreaked havoc against the Pykes on the train last episode.

Pacing issues have been mentioned a few times here, and I tend to agree. I feel there was quite a chunk missing between the Krrsantan fight and then the twins just turning up. He’s captured in the Rancor pit (just quietly I wouldn’t have wanted to be tasked with putting those cuffs/chains on him haha).

The twins leaving Tatooine surely is a ruse. To go to that length to establish them as the villains, they come to apologise, bring a gift, ditch/abandon Krrsantan, and then announce they’re leaving? Seems out of place.

Speaking of Krrsantan, I wondered how did he get into the palace. Maybe they forgot to lock the front door. Felt like the episode itself was too short, and could have benefitted from padding this section out further.

The first third I thought was great. Heavy feels in the flashback when he returned to the Tusken camp. I don’t know if there were any survivors, they made a point to show the body of the chief/leader. However I couldn’t locate that bad ass Tusken, the warrior who was training Boba and wreaked havoc against the Pykes on the train last episode.

I hope the Rancor is a plant to attack Boba, otherwise why give it to him? Just seems odd.

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
I hope the Rancor is a plant to attack Boba, otherwise why give it to him? Just seems odd.
100% it is. The Rancor wasn't imprinting on old mate.

In other news, there's a supposed leaked Knights of Ren trailer. Might be fake but it looks good.

Mar 21, 2008
FNQ
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Devils, Tigers & Jackjumpers
Haven't been back to have a proper look. Did the black Tusken warrior played by the stuntwoman appear amongst the corpses? The chief was there, but I don't recall seeing her...

100% it is. The Rancor wasn't imprinting on old mate.

In other news, there's a supposed leaked Knights of Ren trailer. Might be fake but it looks good.

There's no planned Knights of Ren show so I'd say it's fake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all know that Boba is going to ride the Rancor like a boss and wreck shop.

I'm hoping the last 4 episodes is just Boba wrecking havoc with his crime family iv'e had enough of this soft/good guy Boba

Don't think you're going to get your wish.

There is a rumour going around that Harsion Ford might show up as Han but de-aged I really hope not just not needed.

Gotta admit Boba is a lousy crime lord give me Fennic turning on Boba and taking over
she would have kept the big ass Wookie and not let him go
I dunno, you put him in a cage and he just sits there. The look he gave when Boba said to release him "The *?! You're letting me go?", makes me feel like he's going to play into the story more. Might end up joining them.

And Boba is definitely riding that Rancor like a boss!

def will happen imho. imprint? hmmmm. machete not to be trusted. never trust no one there, especially someone from the hutts.

wheres the mayor? im guessing somewhere there's water

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

Yes this theory would make a lot of sense. My recollection of the Bad Batch didn’t seem to indicate any of this “imprinting” stuff, unless I completely missed it or forgot.

From memory, that Rancor (referred to as a “baby” I believe) was charging about interacting with many other humanoid people. So it’s possible that’s all a lie, and the plan is for the Rancor to kill Boba.

Yes this theory would make a lot of sense. My recollection of the Bad Batch didn’t seem to indicate any of this “imprinting” stuff, unless I completely missed it or forgot.

From memory, that Rancor (referred to as a “baby” I believe) was charging about interacting with many other humanoid people. So it’s possible that’s all a lie, and the plan is for the Rancor to kill Boba.

The comment "Don't worry he'll be back" could be interpreted either way and I really hope they aren't going to just have a straight forward "Boba befriends Rancor, Boba rides Rancor".

I don't hate the idea of it trying to kill him but him 'taming' it, but I don't want it to be the straight forward "I want to ride it" thing they're going for.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Just scanned through the episode again. Couldn’t see the bodies of that warrior I mentioned earlier or the Tusken children. Hoping that means some of them escaped. Who knows though.

The Krrsantan fight was brutal. Not sure how Boba survived that punch with the taser knuckle duster, and then the bear hug of death. He’s fine just moments later.

When the bmx gang circled Krrsantan and they’re about to shape up, I gotta say, a part of me thinks it would’ve been so much better if BK tears through them all.

Just scanned through the episode again. Couldn’t see the bodies of that warrior I mentioned earlier or the Tusken children. Hoping that means some of them escaped. Who knows though.

The Krrsantan fight was brutal. Not sure how Boba survived that punch with the taser knuckle duster, and then the bear hug of death. He’s fine just moments later.

When the bmx gang circled Krrsantan and they’re about to shape up, I gotta say, a part of me thinks it would’ve been so much better if BK tears through them all.

Definitely the best bit of the ep was the Krrsantan fight. Although how did he get into the Palace without Shand or the others realising? Regardless, was a great action piece.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back