Star Wars The Book of Boba Fett

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely the best bit of the ep was the Krrsantan fight. Although how did he get into the Palace without Shand or the others realising? Regardless, was a great action piece.

Yes I mentioned that earlier, the Palace has that large front door. Not sure if there’s other ways in or out, but he was able to sneak in and do as he pleased. Brutal fight sequence.

You reckon we will see Boba leave Tatooine to recuit gang members? would love an ep where he's in his Slave 1

Also the flashback of Boba on Kamino has to be a deleted scene from Attack of the Clones

*Firespray. Think they've confirmed that's the name of the ship now which is ******* stupid.

It's not a deleted scene, it's new footage where they've CGI'd a young Daniel Logan into the reflection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First I heard of it

They love reuning Star Wars dont they what was wrong with the name Slave 1

I don't really understand the need for renaming it - I assume it's something to do with not wanting links to slavery but like, I don't think anyone heard that name and thought the Fetts were racist slave owners or something.

But, on the other hand, how is silently renaming something that's name was never actually said in any of the movies, and likely never would've been said in any upcoming project anyway, "ruining Star Wars"? * me sideways.

Edit: It's also worth noting that the only evidence of this is changing the name of a Lego set to "Boba Fett's Starship" I believe. Could simply be Lego marketing thinking something with Boba Fett in the name would sell better - they also sell "The Bad Batch shuttle" rather than going by it's name.

Probably that exact reason. You're selling to kids, and you need something a bit more immediate when that kid's tugging on a parent's arm then a name which is never used...

Firespray was the name given to the class of ship Slave 1 represents, from the Bounty Hunter video game. Jango escapes from Oovo IV prison in a stolen ship, one of six which are "slaved" to something else central, finer details escape me...

I'm loving the show but I'd like them to bridge the gap between "Most feared bad ass Bounty Hunter in the galaxy" to "crime lord with moral code that wants to rule with respect".

Isn't that the point of the flashbacks

I don't really understand the need for renaming it - I assume it's something to do with not wanting links to slavery but like, I don't think anyone heard that name and thought the Fetts were racist slave owners or something.

But, on the other hand, how is silently renaming something that's name was never actually said in any of the movies, and likely never would've been said in any upcoming project anyway, "ruining Star Wars"? fu** me sideways.

Edit: It's also worth noting that the only evidence of this is changing the name of a Lego set to "Boba Fett's Starship" I believe. Could simply be Lego marketing thinking something with Boba Fett in the name would sell better - they also sell "The Bad Batch shuttle" rather than going by it's name.

I believe a spokesperson for Lego said the name preference came via Lucasfilm/Disney. Its just one of those things I guess, the name of the ship is never mentioned in any of the films. And still now when I look at it the name of Slave 1 still springs to me (I usually purchase these sets and have every Lego version of the Slave 1 to date, sometimes multiple of them, and even yesterday when my sons are playing with them we still say Slave 1).

Speaking of which, it hasn't been sighted as yet aside from the Kamino flashbacks. I'm guessing when its seen in this series its going to be good reintroduction - the seismic charges always get me. Magnificent.

XnbOwF.gif

Agree regarding the cyberpunk mod squad.

Not only are they silly in general, but they aren't logical.

Too poor to afford water, no work, yet have customised bikes, cybernetic implants, and the cleanest clothes seen in Star Wars outside of Naboo.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back