Star Wars The Book of Boba Fett

Remove this Banner Ad

The kitchen robot thing with the four arms was meant to be a clear nod to Grievous wasn't it? Got a decent chuckle from me.

Wasn't the other droid also the one that says to R2 in ROTJ "You're a feisty one. But you'll soon learn some respect"

Haha yep, good pickup.

Looks like Boba's service droid as well in there? (Who by the way is the voice of the grifter teacher in Community S6 and unable to take him seriously haha)

The kitchen robot thing with the four arms was meant to be a clear nod to Grievous wasn't it? Got a decent chuckle from me.

I was hoping it was going to be like Indiana Jones, where after the big knife show, Boba just shot him.
Wasn't the other droid also the one that says to R2 in ROTJ "You're a feisty one. But you'll soon learn some respect"
Yep, EV-9D9.

Same. Thought straightaway its a little homage to Grievous. Also with that droid train driver a couple of episodes back, the way he scurried away reminded me of the way Grievous crawled into his wheel bike trying to get away from Obi-Wan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s not much anything for anything to eat.

Makes you wonder how it supports megafauna like Banthas, Dewbacks, Sarlaacs, Krayt Dragons etc.

I can’t unsee the new skinny Gamorreans, they look rubbish. Like SW fans painted green.

It's a desert planet and they were unemployed, you try being a fat unemployed Gamorrean having to run in sand to a palace and back and keep your shape instead of getting toned.

Nerf herding weight management ambassadors.

Also...
How the hell does a 7 foot tall Wookie walk unnoticed into a fortress to assault its owner? Security is pretty piss poor.

And why did the Wookie pick him up and throw him around when it could have easily broken Boba Fetts neck and walked back out again before he was discovered?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Answer: the script ;) :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back