glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
I would say so, the leading theory right now is the church have a supe, especially since the replacement for A Train got exploded. "

Thanks, wow didn’t even realise that about the A Train replacement. I must’ve completely missed this.

that’s some serious powers the mystery supe has, being able to explode heads like that. For a moment I thought it was that girl who we saw escape Vought’s facility last episode (she had Magneto-esque powers and was able to move things telekinetic like). Will surely see her again in some capacity.

But then I recalled the CIA lady was killed in the same manner, which was blamed on Kimiko’s brother. Lots of moving parts these last few episodes, great stuff. Setting things up very nicely.

Adult 11 could have been the one popping the heads but not sure why, as it kinda helps Vaught, But she does just seem crazy unless the cult have convinced her somehow but then we assume they didnt have access to her when Jennifer Espisitos head exploded so would prob have to be an unseen Supe.

Anyway I need more John Noble I loved him in Fringe and he killed his scene but doubt we see him again

jackn

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2006
aus
AFL Club
Carlton
Thanks, wow didn’t even realise that about the A Train replacement. I must’ve completely missed this.

that’s some serious powers the mystery supe has, being able to explode heads like that. For a moment I thought it was that girl who we saw escape Vought’s facility last episode (she had Magneto-esque powers and was able to move things telekinetic like). Will surely see her again in some capacity.

But then I recalled the CIA lady was killed in the same manner, which was blamed on Kimiko’s brother. Lots of moving parts these last few episodes, great stuff. Setting things up very nicely.
It was either the girl that escaped or one with very similar powers. She killed a guard the same way last week. Interesting to see why she's helping vought if she is. Maybe theres a mind control supe, they always freak me out most, although that would have made sense whilst she was a prisoner, but not now. Could just be someone else with the same power but that would be boring.

I wonder if she can pop someone like homelander.

PS. Do we really need spoiler tags for an episode thats aired? Not just you, the last few posts

It was either the girl that escaped or one with very similar powers. She killed a guard the same way last week. Interesting to see why she's helping vought if she is. Maybe theres a mind control supe, they always freak me out most. Could just be someone else with the same power but that would be boring.

PS. Do we really need spoiler tags for an episode thats aired? Not just you, the last few posts

I tend to do spoilers until the next episode is out.

Common curtesy type of thing.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
It was either the girl that escaped or one with very similar powers. She killed a guard the same way last week. Interesting to see why she's helping vought if she is. Maybe theres a mind control supe, they always freak me out most, although that would have made sense whilst she was a prisoner, but not now. Could just be someone else with the same power but that would be boring.

Yes I tend to err on the side of caution with spoilers. I certainly avoid the threads myself until I’ve caught up which is common sense you’d think, but I don’t want to be that guy. It only aired yesterday and I was asking a specific question regarding the epic ending, so just used spoiler tags in case.

Great question though re: Homelander. I too was thinking the same, can he be hurt via this mystery Supe? I was watching his and Stormfront’s reaction as the chaos was unfolding, neither seemed overly fazed though. Maybe it’s just me, but I got the sense they knew what was happening. Almost like it was planned.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Great question though re: Homelander. I too was thinking the same, can he be hurt via this mystery Supe? I was watching his and Stormfront’s reaction as the chaos was unfolding, neither seemed overly fazed though. Maybe it’s just me, but I got the sense they knew what was happening. Almost like it was planned.

Reckon whoever is doing the head popping is working with Vought. Same person as popped CIA lady Raynor's head in ep 1 when she said she was close to solving the puzzle.

Like you said, Homelander and Stormfront didn't seem fazed. It stopped the wheelchair Dr guy from testifying and fits in with their narrative about supe-terrorists being a threat. Shockwave got killed so they can claim the Seven were targeted too.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Great episode. The "Girls Get It Done" scene was brilliant.

I wonder what the progressives that were really digging the Homelander is Trump analogy are feeling now that the AOC character is also a terrorist?

Also, will Stormfront come back in a Darth Vader-like scenario? While she was largely burnt to a crisp, we never actually saw her die :think:

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
When Homelander shut the door of his cabin. Holy s**t.

Never would’ve guessed the identify of that mystery supe.

The final three episodes of this season have been magnifique.

I’ve been working my way through this and really enjoying it.

Are there any footy fans on the writing team? We usually watch with subtitles on and I thought the subtitle person was having fun with unnamed characters, but these names are all in the credits. These screenshots are taken within about 5 seconds. Season 2 episode 3
4d1a617571b8175bcff415fced1a08d7.jpg

a99aeb8426dd88e0b4ac2618828914ec.jpg

eb7380080a1c97af01e57f7e4f41330b.jpg

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I didn't think Maeve could fly?
We've never seen her actually fly and if she could she surely would have tried to save that crashing plane

I think we're supposed to believe her super strength extends to super speed also (even though that would make A-Train's power not as cool or unique) and that's how she just appears behind Stormfront and Homelander

Back