Streaming The Boys (Amazon)

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Kinda feels like they're hitting the reset button a bit on all of them.

Victoria Neuman stuff didn't get as much of a run as it should.

Don't know if it's me expecting more but it's been a bit harder to get into this season for me.

There isnt much new story going on. They are retreading old ground with Homelander. I saw a season review that says nothing really happens until ep 6.

the-boys-ant-man-penis-scene-season-three-2.jpg

I haven't read the books so I don't know if the show follows the same storyline, but having just finished ep2, I was a bit bummed when
Butcher took the Compound V to kill that dude in the car park. Part of the allure of the show for me has been this rag tag group of humans standing up to the supes. Now, he's just like one of them, even if only temporarily

I haven't read the books so I don't know if the show follows the same storyline, but having just finished ep2, I was a bit bummed when
Butcher took the Compound V to kill that dude in the car park. Part of the allure of the show for me has been this rag tag group of humans standing up to the supes. Now, he's just like one of them, even if only temporarily
Just like the comics

Thought about it all day. I really wanna be invested but had to force myself to watch. I haven’t read the comics or whatever, know nothing other than what was in previous season. And even then I’m not all with it. I sometimes I feel I wanna become part of the boys fandom like millions are cause I don’t wanna miss out.

There isnt much new story going on. They are retreading old ground with Homelander. I saw a season review that says nothing really happens until ep 6.

Yep and yep. (also disappointing to hear that's the case with the season)It's been very easy to zone out and not follow what's going on.

The show feels like the tension should have escalated to the point every episode should end on a huge cliffhanger. They can't keep leaving the story moving in the last couple of episodes of each season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back