Streaming The Boys (Amazon)

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Will check it out tonight, encouraging to hear the feedback on the episode. Hopefully just a one off glitch from Amazon.

Just popped in (pun intended) to say that this episode was really good. So gory and violent but goddamn is Homelander one of the scariest villains I've ever seen in a TV series. They have really done well with the premise of if superheroes were deeply flawed with the most powerful the most evil of them all.

I haven't read the comics, so don't pile in if this is what happens, but couldn't they use Homelander's son to help take him down given he has similar powers?

I was also thinking of the series ending with a similar note - it would indeed be poetic if Homelander's own son that he desperately wants to connect to is the one that finally defeats him. I bet Soldier Boy instead of being the anti-Homelander weapon becomes his ally instead as the cliffhanger to S4.

I am quite excited to see how this all ends, I hope the writers have an ending in mind and how they plan to get there and stick to it, nothing worse than dragging a series on just because the network executives are seduced by the dollar signs.

I think that’s the eventual outcome, Ryan gets it done. It’s a matter of when though his powers are at a sufficient level. He already has some pretty considerable powers and perhaps only another brief time jump ahead to season four (of say another year just like the gap between season two and three) would be enough to set that up.

Damn its good to be back!

I want you inside me
Oi, Stevie ****ing Wonder
Not Without My Dolphin

I'm constantly a bit worried by some of the stuff I find absolutely hilarious in this show. Its so ****ed up but so funny eg. Deep eating Timothy, "he's praying!" :oops::tearsofjoy:

Just popped in (pun intended) to say that this episode was really good. So gory and violent but goddamn is Homelander one of the scariest villains I've ever seen in a TV series. They have really done well with the premise of if superheroes were deeply flawed with the most powerful the most evil of them all.
Yep, Homelander just gets better each season. I almost have a visceral reaction when he enters a scene now, the dude playing him is killing it.

Damn its good to be back!

I want you inside me
Oi, Stevie ****ing Wonder
Not Without My Dolphin

I'm constantly a bit worried by some of the stuff I find absolutely hilarious in this show. Its so ****ed up but so funny eg. Deep eating Timothy, "he's praying!" :oops::tearsofjoy:

Yep, Homelander just gets better each season. I almost have a visceral reaction when he enters a scene now, the dude playing him is killing it.
I did chuckle at the Vought Theme Park - “BLM BLT’s”, “Woke Wok”, “LGBTurkey Legs“

I am going to hell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did chuckle at the Vought Theme Park - “BLM BLT’s”, “Woke Wok”, “LGBTurkey Legs“

I am going to hell

It's what makes the show great. Mocking the left and the right. You have this evil corporation that everyone sucks up to because of a few slogans and catch phrases.

Just companies chasing the "Alighty Ollar" regardless of whether you are left or right.

It appears the released Soldier Boy took Kimiko's superpowers when he blasted her with that energy beam, so maybe it could be used against Homelander to take his powers?
Yeah that was my thought as well he's the 'Weapon' they're looking for.

But damn through 4 episodes the boys are broken, Homelander is at the top of his game.

new episode is awesome
think its going to be hard for the boys to get back together after partnering up with soldier boy

butcher increasingly likely to be the final antagonist to me

think a train is going to have a redemption of some kind by seasons end but i dont really how that will play out considering starlight will never trust him, the rest of vaught dont care about him and hes useless to butcher

Last few episodes have been much better and the show is still enjoyable but it's still the same cycle of Homelander being a campaigner/A-Train have a struggle with his conscious/Huey and Starlight issues.

It's like Walking Dead but with superheroes.

Last few episodes have been much better and the show is still enjoyable but it's still the same cycle of Homelander being a campaigner/A-Train have a struggle with his conscious/Huey and Starlight issues.

It's like Walking Dead but with superheroes.

do the superheros activate ninja stealth mode?

That Seth Rogen cameo was hilarious. The last two weeks have been great, although I could do without the musical numbers, LOL. Hopefully, we'll get a battle with Homelander soon. I don't think Homelander wants to be loved so much. The underlying motivation of Homelander is his pathological insecurity and his inferiority complex. That's the beauty of the character, a man who has the powers of Superman, yet he has an inferiority complex. Everything he does is over-compensation. The craving for adulation is part of his insecurity.

Last edited:
The sound effects for Sir Cums A Lot 77, ******* hell :D

Business must be great for Nina, that private jet is something.

Whenever they mention Soldier Boy on screen, I always have the Crank That tune in my head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back