Streaming The Boys (Amazon)

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

That Seth Rogen cameo was hilarious. The last two weeks have been great, although I could do without the musical numbers, LOL. Next week is the finale, so hopefully, we'll finally get a battle with Homelander. I don't think Homelander wants to be loved so much. The underlying motivation of Homelander is his pathological insecurity. That's the beauty of the character, a man who has the powers of Superman, yet he's the most insecure person in the world. Everything he does is over-compensation.

I believe there’s 8 episodes this season - so 3 to go after tonight.

Wasn't expecting a Seth Rogan cameo 😂

Here's some trivia - Seth Rogen is the only character (apart from the Boys and the Seven obviously) to appear in all three seasons of The Boys.

Edit - wait, probably Stan Edgar and Ashley too and the one in analytics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmm, the herogasm. i expected worse. just dunno what and how much worse.

i must be desensitised
Same, even went as far as watching on the TV in our bedroom because I thought the missus would be disgusted again (the Homelander ep giving himself head last season tipped her over the edge 😁)
Still a cracking episode, Soldier Boy is one dangerous MF

There is 2 eps to go but I really think some main characters need to go by the end of the season. I was starting to like Huey but he is still ultimately pointless imo.

The deep is still the lame one everyone takes the piss out of and isnt vital to the main story so he can go.

Maeve is pretty much gone anyway because they really dont know what to do with her. I like her and wish we got more of her but really is an excess character.

Frenchie and Kimikos sub plot is just dragging the story down tbh. Im more sympathetic to Kimikos struggle than Frenchie but if they arent going to help take down Homelander just let them go off and live happily ever at seasons end.

There is 2 eps to go but I really think some main characters need to go by the end of the season. I was starting to like Huey but he is still ultimately pointless imo.

The deep is still the lame one everyone takes the piss out of and isnt vital to the main story so he can go.

Maeve is pretty much gone anyway because they really dont know what to do with her. I like her and wish we got more of her but really is an excess character.

Frenchie and Kimikos sub plot is just dragging the story down tbh. Im more sympathetic to Kimikos struggle than Frenchie but if they arent going to help take down Homelander just let them go off and live happily ever at seasons end.
huey brings an anguished face to the show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back