Streaming The Boys (Amazon)

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Thing i find engaging is that the female leads aren't the typical stunners you see in shows these days. For example in avengers you have scar jo and scarlett witch for eye candy. This the female leads are just strong and have a real presence without the need for all the plastic stuff.

Tbh, I found the plane scene at the end of ep. 1(?) far more terrifying than the one in ep. 4. That was out of nowhere, whereas I expected the one in 4 to turn out like that.

Thought similar but because the RedLetterMedia video and this thread mentioned episode 4's plane. It was also a really great way to end episode 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also while im on the honesty train, i dont remember episode 1 plane scene.

watching it now. IMHO episode 4 for mine is more chilling.

When Homelander shoots down the the Mayor's plane with his laser eyes because he threatens to reveal the truth about Compound-V.

Thought similar but because the RedLetterMedia video and this thread mentioned episode 4's plane. It was also a really great way to end episode 1.

Don't know if we need spoilers but I'll be careful.

Yeah, for me it was because "homelander" was referred to as a saint in that episode and we hadn't seen anything to suggest otherwise up until that point.

Spoiler tags on a show that came out a fortnight ago are surely not needed...

I thought it was a great season. Very interested to know why homelander saved butcher. Was it just to rub it in his face that butchers wife wanted him and they have a child? Or was he actually doing the right thing? Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

I thought it was a great season. Very interested to know why homelander saved butcher. Was it just to rub it in his face that butchers wife wanted him and they have a child? Or was he actually doing the right thing? Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Good question ?
Maybe the start of a switch and they fight they bad guys ?
Homelander is such a d|ck but i love that p|ss take.

Good question ?
Maybe the start of a switch and they fight they bad guys ?
Homelander is such a d|ck but i love that p|ss take.

I was thinking maybe something to do with butcher not being afraid of him. Homelander didn't seem to take Stillwell saying she feared him all that well. He also commented on the fact butcher wasn't afraid. Maybe saw potential for something in that. More likely he wanted to rub his wife stealing in though I think.

Hubris. He enjoys the gall of some human trying to take down a god.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back