News The Brandon Kaufman experiment

Remove this Banner Ad

lol it's in the post you quoted
1 hr, 24 min, 52 second mark.

It essentially boiled down to:

"Yeah, I had a short interview with Kaufman when I was at the Gold Coast. I was told he was an ex-NFL player, but he never actually played a game, so there's that. I asked Kaufman what part of the sport he's good at and he responded 'I'm a good mark.' Then the media department showed me training highlights and he's not that good at marking. He can't catch the ball in one clean motion, he just kind of juggled it a bit. I doubt he's going to set the world on fire. NOW FOR OBNOXIOUS AD BREAKS"

Didn't really say much on Kaufman, it was basically a funny anecdote to fill time. He barley talked about him for 40 seconds.

It essentially boiled down to:

"Yeah, I had a short interview with Kaufman when I was at the Gold Coast. I was told he was an ex-NFL player, but he never actually played a game, so there's that. I asked Kaufman what part of the sport he's good at and he responded 'I'm a good mark.' Then the media department showed me training highlights and he's not that good at marking. He can't catch the ball in one clean motion, he just kind of juggled it a bit. I doubt he's going to set the world on fire. NOW FOR OBNOXIOUS AD BREAKS"

Didn't really say much on Kaufman, it was basically a funny anecdote to fill time. He barley talked about him for 40 seconds.
So BT is still the same sniper he was on the footy field.

LOL I am the worst some reason I thought that was last week.

Well when you figure out time travel do let me know :p

Sorry, just got back from the 2019 Brownlow. Kaufman didn't win. That 14 goal haul in the final round by Gorringe was enough to get him over the line. What a masterstroke it was for Brisbane to pick him up in last years pre season draft

Sorry, just got back from the 2019 Brownlow. Kaufman didn't win. That 14 goal haul in the final round by Gorringe was enough to get him over the line. What a masterstroke it was for Brisbane to pick him up in last years pre season draft

Danny G
The gift that keeps giving
When you're feeling down and there's clouds allaround, Dan reminds us there's always someone worse off
(Hi Dan's Dad! *waves*)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want to alarm you but that wasn't 2019. It was more likely a mind-bending acid trip of an alternate universe.

It's a long way back for Dan from the Carlton reserves bench.
I've become a bit obsessed lookng at the history of AFL picks
Number 10 has had some gems - Dangerfield, Phil Davis , Joe Daniher in recent years, but also some all-time duds
I guess that's true of every pick number

Great start to second quarter

Nearly took a great mark from behind the pack, had a run and bounce and kicked inside 50

2 mins lter broke away from the contest, fired out a good 5m handball and Tigers took it all the way for a goal against a strong wind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back