The Brexit Prediction Game - Win £350m every week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Its not in recession now so not sure how it can remain in recession.
Remain in recession during the 12 month period since Brexit started.
We don't know whether it's in recession now; we won't find out until the numbers come out. Economic growth indicators are retrospective aren't they? How can you measure economic growth in the moment?

We don't know whether it's in recession now; we won't find out until the numbers come out. Economic growth indicators are retrospective aren't they? How can you measure economic growth in the moment?
From what I can find UK is not in a recession as of 2019

I thought Brexit happened on Feb 1 2020. Not sure why people are telling me about 2019 figures :think:
It’s a response to a prior statement (that uk remain in recession) those figures suggest no current recession although would want the last 2 quarters of figures

It’s a response to a prior statement (that uk remain in recession) those figures suggest no current recession although would want the last 2 quarters of figures
Maybe I need to clarify what I mean by remain here - I meant, "during the 12 months after Brexit happens, the economy will be in recession throughout (i.e. remain in recession for those 12 months)."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back