The Browne-Clark-McClure-Barrett Register - Measuring AFL journalist performance at trade time

Who do you think will have the best success rate?

• Sam McClure

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • Jay Clark

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Damian Barrett

Votes: 18 15.3%
  • Sam Edmund

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • other

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • Tom Browne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mitch Cleary

Votes: 18 15.3%
  • Tom Morris

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Papley 800+ a year....hahahahahahahahahahhaha
Browne is a good comedian

That would likely make Papley the highest paid player at North Melbourne, and the highest paid at North since Carey. * me that is some dumb reporting.

This is where I'm really going to need some help.

Trade Radio is starting, those of us in the know will forego our morning coffee and let the dynamic morning duo of Purple and the Velvet Sledgehammer get us amped up for the day ahead.

Exciting times sure to keep us on the edge of our seat, and exactly where I'm hoping to see the fruits of this labour.

If this is Papley’s Dad at the bottom then surely Tom Browne’s career should be done

View attachment 752640

Another in a long line of many "womp womp" moments for the Brownster as Papley reportedly nominates Carlton, per AFL Trade Radio.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a quick question. Why does no one like Barrett? Every time I see him on something he comes across as a bit stand offish, a bit opinionated, but he does voice some decent things?

Just curious.

Because he doesn’t give his opinion he gives the opinion of AFL house. No journalist is worth anything if they can’t provide their own view on things. Unfortunately all the AFL media are run and controlled by AFL house.
How it got like that only god knows.

Did any of these guys say the Eagles had the draft currency to land Kelly?

Or did they simply fail to see how a trade to the Eagles could be done?
Barrett was constantly prattling on how he just couldn’t see how the deal gets done or how the deal would go down to the wire.

It’s the only trade done so far and there’s still a week of trade period to go.

Back