Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
An out of form Dalhaus to play himself back into form with a lazy 4 goals
I like it ,, but surely without doubt it’s gotta be this guy for the Kerridge/ Bruce award !
Remember me ?
EE44245B-2F6F-4B62-83D5-51E19E64298B.jpeg

DrZaius

GENERATIONAL
Mar 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
norf
If Gryan Miers doesn't kick 3 this week I will eat my North Melbourne beanie.

ohh_v

Club Legend
Feb 15, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool F.C
Tom Atkins.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Rhys Stanley will push hard forward and kick 10 billion goals out of his anus.

I’m going for a first gamer - J.C from GWS.
If he doesn’t get up put me down for Guthrie of the Zac variety
The "Too many Zacs" multiplier means every time you pick a player named Zac you get a 0.25x bonus. So if Guthrie wins its 1.25.

If he doesn't and you pick some other Zac in three weeks and they win its 1.5, or if they don't but the next Zac you pick does then its 1.75 etc etc

That's how it works isn't it Nate7?

The "Too many Zacs" multiplier means every time you pick a player named Zac you get a 0.25x bonus. So if Guthrie wins its 1.25.

If he doesn't and you pick some other Zac in three weeks and they win its 1.5, or if they don't but the next Zac you pick does then its 1.75 etc etc

That's how it works isn't it Nate7?
Bingo!

Except that first 0.25 should be 1.25.

In all seriouslyness I think 3 years ago we spoke about a special Z Guthrie multiplier, unless that was the Zak Butters BS multi.

From the non north thread courtesy of krakouers85

Reports of his demise have been greatly exaggerated

Cam McCarthy’s WAFL career is not over yet, with the South Fremantle forward returning to training last night

It is understood he is not likely to play for the league when they travel to Pingelly to take on Peel this Saturday and is likely to play in the reserves at Fremantle Community Bank Oval.

Reports of his demise have been greatly exaggerated

Cam McCarthy’s WAFL career is not over yet, with the South Fremantle forward returning to training last night

It is understood he is not likely to play for the league when they travel to Pingelly to take on Peel this Saturday and is likely to play in the reserves at Fremantle Community Bank Oval.
The McCarthy story continues, I like it!

Waynesworld

The poster formerly know as "Waynesworld"
May 28, 2012
At the Chinese takeout.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Werribee
How was No 38 Sholl turning it up yesterday!
Funny how we jump up and down about how good our young players are going to be, yet this guy has just won his second Rising Star nom, and he's related to 2 previous North players and he went pick 64 and we missed him FFS!!

Nah Mutts. Nate doesn't like defenders, like umpires. No hope. Too much weighted towards goals kicked.
Mate, I love defenders. I was a fullback in my own sport.
But Lachie isn't a spud, unless he has been awful this year.
I haven't seen him play this year so it's up to others to decide if eligible or Nada.

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Gary Rohan averages 9 disposals and 1 goal a game over his 146 game career.

This has 20 touches, 4 goals written all over it.

Back