Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

Orazio Fantasia.

I believe there's been a bit of debate about the pronunciation of his last name. My understanding is that it's pronounced as "Sh*t-ex-*-spud-who'll-tear-us-a-new-one-sia"

Willem " DaFoe " Drew. Lock him in.

( should have taken him with pick 3 )
That name reminds me of the old cigar ads on World of Sport, when the (other) Accurate One would use the tag line "Willem who? Willem II".

For all your kiddies under the age of about 45 reading the above and thinking "WTF is he talking about?", World of Sport was a weekly live to air sports show that ran every Sunday morning for pretty much all of my childhood. It basically consisted of a bunch of half cut ex athletes and assorted sports junkies talking sh*t about sports and flogging all manner of dodgy products in your old school direct to camera "personal endorsement" style commercials. It was extremely unpolished, unashamedly blokey and almost certainly the greatest TV ever produced in this country's history.

That name reminds me of the old cigar ads on World of Sport, when the (other) Accurate One would use the tag line "Willem who? Willem II".

For all your kiddies under the age of about 45 reading the above and thinking "WTF is he talking about?", World of Sport was a weekly live to air sports show that ran every Sunday morning for pretty much all of my childhood. It basically consisted of a bunch of half cut ex athletes and assorted sports junkies talking sh*t about sports and flogging all manner of dodgy products in your old school direct to camera "personal endorsement" style commercials. It was extremely unpolished, unashamedly blokey and almost certainly the greatest TV ever produced in this country's history.
Don’t forget the wood chopping

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was a lot easier when the reborn Jack Watts was in the picture.

Is Allir eligible?

We saw what some unknown rookie intercept marker could do to us vs hawks.

Imagine facing one who's played more than 3 AFL games?

Allir Allir to do his impersonation of Hadrian's Wall in our half-forward line before getting bored and sneaking forward for a couple of uncontested mark-goals that prompt David King to declare him the "greatest recruit in history".

Didn't he do something at the end of a match that won the game for the swans against us a few years ago? Whatever, I'll pick Allir too.

Orazio will run wild tomorrow, he’ll kick at least 3.
Trust the drug cheat* to kerridge it up today. Absolute front-running d-grade spud. Will disappear in September just like Port and its profits* do every year.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back