List Mgmt. The Bryce Gibbs trade has set our club back 5 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah right whatever you say.

We will agree to disagree but whether these two Life Members and ex-captains of the club and one club players are classified as legends is a matter of interpretation. I happen to think that history will say that they are.

As to being an apologist you can stick that right up your jumper. I have been extremely vocal for a long time about the mediocrity of this club both on and off field. Hell take a look at my signature below regarding embracing mediocrity since 1998!

The mere fact that I stand up in an online forum for 2 arguable legends of the club does not in any way make me or others who do likewise apologists.

Also, in no way does labelling us as apologists lessen our opinion over yours.

And the mere fact that you seek to shut down the debate by labelling any of us who dare to defend the status quo is pretty poor.

The current label culture for shutting down contrary opinions in debates sickens me.
Murray is a cancer on this board, you shouldn't have to defend yourself to him, absolutely spot on post. Tex and Rory absolutely ARE legends on this club, this bullshit about being apologists for believing that is pathetic.

I agree itd be so stupid to do. Thats why I replied to the crows guy suggesting it that Id do it in a heartbeat.

The blues guy said it in jest at least.
I think you and marty36 are related.

Yeah * I was just saying take his full salary, I also said with the pick swap that we know we get an early one next year as well.

* me I'm pretty sure I ain't making deals for the club.

Wonder who we would have taken at 10, 12 and 16 if the trade want done?

Possibly Fog at 10?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
We did alright. I think McPherson will be a top 10 player from that draft year. Looks well settled already. Fog needs to lift. The Gibbs deal also landed us Schoenberg and Hamill as well so I’m not bothered.

Also great experience and leadership of the young group of what not to do with your career now that McGovern is gone.

How’s Liam Stocker going?
Headed towards delist territory. Good trade Silvagni.

Pick 4 for Pick 11.

Carlton then traded that pick for Pick 17 and 22 so in effect traded pick 4 for 17 and 22. Lachie Ash for Brodie Kemp and Sam Philp.

Adelaide effectively trade a potential delistee, Kemp and Philp for Fischer McAsey and GWS first rounder currently pick 8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Headed towards delist territory. Good trade Silvagni.

Pick 4 for Pick 11.

Carlton then traded that pick for Pick 17 and 22 so in effect traded pick 4 for 17 and 22. Lachie Ash for Brodie Kemp and Sam Philp.

Adelaide effectively trade a potential delistee, Kemp and Philp for Fischer McAsey and GWS first rounder currently pick 8.
Liam Stocker is not going to be delisted lol

I’m divided on the issue
Bryce has obviously fallen off the cliff it would seem

I was all for bringing him over as he looked like a missing piece to our midfield
- elite ball user etc...

At one stage felt sorry for him as was thrown all over the place and seemed to be made a scapegoat
That has now passed ...
We either pay him out or suck it up and give him the ultimatum bust your arse or you’re out
He’ll either be with us 2021 or at Glenelg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back