The Bulldogs and Umpires: Time for a Royal Commission?

Remove this Banner Ad

When they are allowed to flick the ball around in close, teams invariably panic and tackles slip. The only thing is maybe 5 pc of these handballs are actually legal. GWS trying to scare Bontempelli at the start has only got the Bulldogs pressure game up.

Who cares about the umpires. GWS are crap ATM. They are lazy, soft and cry babies. Their game plan has not changed in three years. Lucky not to be caught out before this. Not only is the game plan a problem their players are. Their mids still don't run both ways for a full game. I thought getting ris of Sheil and a couple of others would have fixed that but it seems to be a disease over there in the Inner West.

But yes the Bullies get plenty and they have never disposed of the ball legally since Bevo got there. As he said in 2016 and I am quoting 'If the umpires let us get away with incorrect disposal, again and again and again do you think I am going to change anything. We will drop it, throw it and get rid of the pill any way we can. If the umpires are willing to let us do it then we will do it'

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s a conspiracy, we’ve been ahead in the free kick differential in 33% of the games this year! Giants would have won tonight if not for the umpiring, clearly the better side in every aspect tonight expect for umpiring.

I am so glad it isn't only Swans fans saying this. The 2016 Grand Final umpiring was disgusting and yet the media didn't seem to mention it once after the Grand Final.
Oh I say it til I’m bluein the face, it was an absolute joke and i hate the swans! I hate the dogs too though, in fact about 17 teams! The 2016 grand final was a charity match. Man I’d kill for a fair run, let alone an 18 extra free kickshand out!

I am so glad it isn't only Swans fans saying this. The 2016 Grand Final umpiring was disgusting and yet the media didn't seem to mention it once after the Grand Final.

Good to see the swannies still fuming about losing to the superior team in 2016. Could never beat us over that period even when conditions were stacked in your favour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I thought the team who clearly came out with the intent to play the man deserved all of the free kicks tonight, crazy that GWS somehow ended up on the wrong side of the free kick count.

Dogs first in for the footy. Great tackling. GWS too interested in the man. Pretty simple. The softest free kick was the holding the ball that gave GWS a goal. I usually find there is a strong correlation between whinging and blokes who have never played any senior footy

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Where did I claim to be? I was saying what reason would a Carlton, West Coast or North Melbourne fan have for disliking the Bulldogs over GWS?
Because people are individuals? Supporting one club doesn't automatically decide how you view certain other clubs. You can love or hate a club no matter how irrational the reason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back