The Bulldogs and Umpires: Time for a Royal Commission?

Remove this Banner Ad

Very clever move by The Powers That Be to rub out Hayden Crozier for a run of the mill tackle, just to take the heat off. No-one could possibly suspect them now!

Last edited:
Very clever move by The Powers That Be to rub out Hayden Crozier for a run of the mill tackle, just to take the bear off. No-one could possibly suspect them now!
Surely the worst decision I've seen this year. Perhaps I'm biased. Cue a comment from the bushranger once he gets off his ice pipe

I hooe Bulldogs fans write emails to the club about this.

As a Bulldogs fan for about 10 years, I'm embarrassed.

I'm going to name them:

Wallis. Macrae. Liberatore. McLean.

Seriously guys, WTF? You are good enough to win the pill on its merits - why stage this this every week?

You know what will happen soon? They'll get blacklisted like Papley.

And you know what, I hope they do. It's a disgrace.

I'm going to name them:

Seriously guys, WTF? You are good enough to win the pill on its merits - why stage this this every week?

You forgot Weightman. Been in the league for 3 games and he's already got himself a reputation.

I'm going to name them:

Is this now the second or third thread you've made about the Bulldogs in this forum? It's getting a bit concerning, even Plugger is worried about you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to name them:

Need them to play the Hawks so Clarkson can deflect and name them all after the game

I'm going to name them:

Don't know why this thread was merged?

The 'Royal Commission' one is clearly about trying to understand why the Bulldogs are so heavily favoured in the Free Kick count.

It doesn't suggest cheating or conspiracy.

The thread that this post came from was specifically abiut the cheating/staging for Frees that has crept into certain Bulldogs' players' games this year.

Two very different topics.

The teams with positive free kick differentials in 2020, excluding the finals:

Collingwood +72, Port +44, Fremantle +42, North +40, Adelaide +23, West Coast +21, Sydney +9, Bulldogs +8, St. Kilda +4

The teams with positive free kick differentials in 2020, excluding the finals:

Collingwood +72, Port +44, Fremantle +42, North +40, Adelaide +23, West Coast +21, Sydney +9, Bulldogs +8, St. Kilda +4

Umpires brought you back yesterday- hard to get frees throughout the season when you play keepings off and don't tackle.

What an awful thread. Bit rich from the OP seeing as his club needs hand outs from the AFL to survive.
And anyone saying the dogs won the 2016 flag because of the umpires has absolutely no clue.
That was the most unbelievable flag I’ve ever seen and the ones crying about the umpires in that finals serious are obviously very jealous that it wasn’t their team who won it from 7th, playing all 4 finals away..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back