The Bulldogs and Umpires: Time for a Royal Commission?

Remove this Banner Ad

It was an incredible victory, wasn’t it champ?

Thanks for shading your concerns but there is nothing gracious about patronising your opponent.
They were pathetic and did not deserve to be in the grand final; they qualified only after benefitting from lopsided umpiring in their prelim.

Supporting the team who thrashed the Dogs in the grand final doesn’t mean I can’t comment on the fact that they throw the ball and dive for free kicks more than other teams. This is an opinion shared by many neutral supporters, hence this thread. It is a blight on the game.

I do agree however it is very important to be humble and gracious. A very important lesson for Dogs supporters I feel- they have some very, very lippy supporters on here. Not surprising, really, given their team are incredibly arrogant as well.

We lost the free kick count in the prelim and still won by 12 goals. Ouch, that must burn.

Last edited:

Thanks for shading your concerns but there is nothing gracious about patronising your opponent.
They were pathetic and did not deserve to be in the grand final; they qualified only after benefitting from lopsided umpiring in their prelim.

Supporting the team who thrashed the Dogs in the grand final doesn’t mean I can’t comment on the fact that they throw the ball and dive for free kicks more than other teams. This is an opinion shared by many neutral supporters, hence this thread. It is a blight on the game.

I do agree however it is very important to be humble and gracious. A very important lesson for Dogs supporters I feel- they have some very, very lippy supporters on here. Not surprising, really, given their team are incredibly arrogant as well.
So you dig an even deeper hole.

Exactly. We couldn't even analyse the game coming into the GF because all the talk coming out of the dogs fans were about 'last time we didn't have Dunkley, Treloar and Keath' etc. And they continuously ignored the fact that we were favourites heading into the game. So biased and it came back to bite them.

Exactly. We couldn't even analyse the game coming into the GF because all the talk coming out of the dogs fans were about 'last time we didn't have Dunkley, Treloar and Keath' etc. And they continuously ignored the fact that we were favourites heading into the game. So biased and it came back to bite them.
You couldn’t analyse the game because you were suspended for numerous melts over umpiring and Brownlow voting.

You couldn’t analyse the game because you were suspended for numerous melts over umpiring and Brownlow voting.

I got suspended because I read all of this talk about May would be scared of Naughton's agility and that's where the dogs would beat us. The reality is that May is the AA fullback and embarrassed Naughton on the big stage whilst being 50% fit.

I got suspended because I read all of this talk about May would be scared of Naughton's agility and that's where the dogs would beat us. The reality is that May is the AA fullback and embarrassed Naughton on the big stage whilst being 50% fit.

Nobody said that, ever. May is a gun.

Want me to post the video of Oliver staging, twice?
If my team won the flag I probably wouldn’t be posting or caring about umpiring as often as you do 🤣. It’s strange behaviour.

Where was the ball in the Oliver flops? Oliver has flopped a couple of times off the ball but he is an absolute beast when the ball is there to be one. Thats the difference between Macrae, Hunter and Weightman. The whistle is their objective.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where was the ball in the Oliver flops? Oliver has flopped a couple of times off the ball but he is an absolute beast when the ball is there to be one. Thats the difference between Macrae, Hunter and Weightman. The whistle is their objective.

Macrae finished fourth in contested possessions this season. Wanna keep making things up?

Yeah I posted saying exactly what I said here about May being the AA fullback and got suspended for that :S

That’s a load of BS and you know it. Nobody gets suspended for calling their player an all Australian. You were probably suspended for your constant petty shi* posts.

That’s a load of BS and you know it. Nobody gets suspended for calling their player an all Australian. You were probably suspended for your constant petty shi* posts.

Yes I did. PM me and I'll screenshot you the proof. I also got suspended in the thread 'Oliver/Petracca' vs 'Bont/Macrae' thread and I commented saying 'Macrae.lol'. It was a 1 word reply and I got a 1 week suspension for it. 1 word

We lost the free kick count in the prelim and still won by 12 goals. Ouch, that must burn.
Yes, that typo really burns!

Happy to clarify that it was the semi-final against the Brisbane Lions that you were gifted victory, and not the preliminary final as previously stated.

I have edited my original post to be factually correct.
Thank you for pointing this out.

Be honest, have you ever seen any other inside midfielder or anyone for that matter duck in this manner?
View attachment 1255686

You’re posting the same garbage again. What does it achieve for you?

You said Macrae doesn’t win a hard ball. Well he finished fourth for contested possessions which tells you that you are wrong.

How can I possibly comment on that photo when I haven’t seen macraes stance before that? Was he standing upright and then completely ducked forward?

Yes I did. PM me and I'll screenshot you the proof. I also got suspended in the thread 'Oliver/Petracca' vs 'Bont/Macrae' thread and I commented saying 'Macrae.lol'. It was a 1 word reply and I got a 1 week suspension for it. 1 word

Ok so you posted Macrae lol. What did you manage to achieve from that? Are you seeing the pattern here? You post to antagonise people and probably why you were suspended. Why not go on there and explain in detail why you don’t rate Macrae without posting a photo of him ducking in a tackle?

We lost the free kick count in our prelim, dumbass.
I have amended my previous post which incorrectly labelled the semi final as the preliminary final. My apologies for the confusion. As an aside, the umpiring in the first half against Essendon also appeared biased, but as usual the Dogs excessive staging also created an unfair advantage in my opinion. From memory it was Weightman who was the most egregious offender here.

Also I would appreciate if you could keep the insults to yourself- perhaps try and be a little bit gracious in defeat? If you can't discuss the perceived Bulldogs umpiring advantage without resorting to abuse, you might want to visit another thread. TIA.

I have amended my previous post which incorrectly labelled the semi final as the preliminary final. My apologies for the confusion. As an aside, the umpiring in the first half against Essendon also appeared biased, but as usual the Dogs excessive staging also created an unfair advantage in my opinion. From memory it was Weightman who was the most egregious offender here.

Also I would appreciate if you could keep the insults to yourself- perhaps try and be a little bit gracious in defeat? If you can't discuss the perceived Bulldogs umpiring advantage without resorting to abuse, you might want to visit another thread. TIA.
Who died and made you boss? Besides the integrity of your football club when you deliberately cheated in order to increase your draft hand, that is.

Who died and made you boss? Besides the integrity of your football club when you deliberately cheated in order to increase your draft hand, that is.

“Dogs are pathetic and didn’t deserve to be in the GF”.
Continues on by saying it’s important to remain gracious, saying dogs fans are lippy and arrogant. Wake me up with this loser is suspended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back