The Bulldogs and Umpires: Time for a Royal Commission?

BarryMorgan

Premiership Player
Jan 17, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just thought I'd post here to show off my new profile pic. This will stay my profile pic until the dogs guys stop flopping, ducking and diving unnaturally.
Woahhhhh. Hang that take on the wall alongside the collection of samurai swords you undoubtedly own, because it is EDGY!

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just thought I'd post here to show off my new profile pic. This will stay my profile pic until the dogs guys stop flopping, ducking and diving unnaturally.
It's like you want to be hated by us so badly but I literally do not give a s**t about Melbourne

Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
It's like you want to be hated by us so badly but I literally do not give a sh*t about Melbourne

I literally got my account suspended because I said that I thought the dees would smash the dogs by 50+ if the umps didn't bail out the dogs again. I said that I don't rate the dogs and they are probably the team I'd most like to play. Everything turned out exactly the way I predicted, no apology from the moderators.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
I literally got my account suspended because I said that I thought the dees would smash the dogs by 50+ if the umps didn't bail out the dogs again. I said that I don't rate the dogs and they are probably the team I'd most like to play. Everything turned out exactly the way I predicted, no apology from the moderators.
Except your whole delusional, self-entitled point is based on the completely unproven assumption that the umpires bail out the Dogs.

Hate to tell you this, but however clever you believe yourself to be, you're less clever than that.

Not to mention graceless and boorish.

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Cool story

Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Except your whole delusional, self-entitled point is based on the completely unproven assumption that the umpires bail out the Dogs.

Hate to tell you this, but however clever you believe yourself to be, you're less clever than that.

Not to mention graceless and boorish.

Is this because you go off a free kick count to decide whether the umps have favoured you or not. This is an amateurs way to analyse things.

I go next level. Where on the ground the frees get paid, what stage of the game are they paid, momentum etc.

The GF confirmed that when they stay out of it, they're uncompetitive. Everyone is surprised by the final margin, except me.

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Footscray, Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is this because you go off a free kick count to decide whether the umps have favoured you or not. This is an amateurs way to analyse things.

I go next level. Where on the ground the frees get paid, what stage of the game are they paid, momentum etc.

The GF confirmed that when they stay out of it, they're uncompetitive. Everyone is surprised by the final margin, except me.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?

No it's because numerous posters have disproved this myth in this and other threads but you just won't listen.

Jesus Christ if anyone has reason to believe this horseschitte it's a Sydney Swans fan.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
err, they've 'disproved' it by showing the total free kicks for. That's pretty in depth analysis right there.
Over the 69 tiresome pages of this thread and on various other threads on the topic there have been numerous rebuttals of your quaint theories but you seem to be having some sort of cognitive dissonance episode. Not our problem.

Jun 26, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Over the 69 tiresome pages of this thread and on various other threads on the topic there have been numerous rebuttals of your quaint theories but you seem to be having some sort of cognitive dissonance episode. Not our problem.
1635553458901.png

BarryMorgan

Premiership Player
Jan 17, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Uncompetitive - except when we lost the free kick to Port in the prelim and still smashed them.

Jun 26, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yet you thought you were a chance in the granny? You could've just asked me and I would've told you how the game would eventuate. May was apparently going to have trouble with Naughton, Weightman was going to create havoc, your midfield was going to have too much depth and Alex Keath is back Yeah no.
The lack of self-awareness is genuinely astounding.

Alesana

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast

You're definitely next level

Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
The lack of self-awareness is genuinely astounding.

It all feeds into changing the way the dogs players get favoured. That's my overall agenda. I believe I started to make some inroads towards the end of the season. The general public noise around it gathered a lot of steam to the point where Salem was asked this question leading into the GF at a press conference "Macrae and Weightman have a knack for earning head high frees, what is it that you need to do to ensure this doesn't happen'. It was at this point that I realised that the wider afl media are finally across the staging nature of the dogs player and how now it's actually a strategy that needs to be planned for. It's embarrassing. But the fact that the AFL media are across it (and no doubt opposition coaches are across it also), I can now rest easy.

My profile picture speaks for itself. I've never seen anyone in the afl duck to such high degrees. And yes, this was awarded a free kick for high further conditioning this cheat.

Jun 26, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It all feeds into changing the way the dogs players get favoured. That's my overall agenda. I believe I started to make some inroads towards the end of the season. The general public noise around it gathered a lot of steam to the point where Salem was asked this question leading into the GF at a press conference "Macrae and Weightman have a knack for earning head high frees, what is it that you need to do to ensure this doesn't happen'. It was at this point that I realised that the wider afl media are finally across the staging nature of the dogs player and how now it's actually a strategy that needs to be planned for. It's embarrassing. But the fact that the AFL media are across it (and no doubt opposition coaches are across it also), I can now rest easy.

My profile picture speaks for itself. I've never seen anyone in the afl duck to such high degrees. And yes, this was awarded a free kick for high further conditioning this cheat.
At the risk of lowering myself to your level...

Your comments genuinely puzzle me. You're either stupid, deluded, obsessed or a troll. Or a mix of the four. Seeing as your posting tendencies have been consistent for a while now, we can probably rule out troll. Which leaves us with stupid, deluded or obsessed. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just call you obsessed.

Why are you so obsessed? It's to the point where you're envisioning a crusade against the Bulldogs and the ghastly umpiring they benefit from, one which Danny boy is the leader of the agenda. It's hilarious, but also sad to read.

Back