The Bulldogs and Umpires: Time for a Royal Commission?

Remove this Banner Ad

Alesana

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
A has been's opinion trumps stats does it?:rolleyes:
I thought this thread was about the Bulldogs, not the demons.
It looks like the thread should actually be about Melbourne. It's pretty telling when an expert who is partial towards a team actually comes out and admits they are getting looked after

netslave

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
It looks like the thread should actually be about Melbourne. It's pretty telling when an expert who is partial towards a team actually comes out and admits they are getting looked after
If we're being looked after then why do the Doggies top the table? We had a good run for one game as opposed to a consistent trend by the Western.
We'll see the results at the end of the season.

Alesana

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
If we're being looked after then why do the Doggies top the table? We had a good run for one game as opposed to a consistent trend by the Western.
We'll see the results at the end of the season.
Would you rather win the free kick count by 5 but all your frees are on the boundary in the back half of the ground, or lose the free kick count by 5 but have all your free kicks within range of goal?

Alesana

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Pickett still at it :$

Untitled.png

Think it's time for a dedicated thread on Melbourne and their attempts at playing for frees. It's not just one or two players like most teams, it's looking more and more systemic. It's also embarrassing to see the premier team of the comp stooping to such lows week in week out

Ginnivan got paid a free for the exact thing not 20 minutes ago.

Lampers

Premiership Player
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Think it's time for a dedicated thread on Melbourne and their attempts at playing for frees. It's not just one or two players like most teams, it's looking more and more systemic. It's also embarrassing to see the premier team of the comp stooping to such lows week in week out

I guess I’d rather spend my time on an unhealthy obsession over watching the Weagles stink up the league. Good for you.

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast

I'm sorry, but what does Melbourne staging for Frees have to do with this thread?

If, as you state, it's time for a dedicated thread for it, why didn't you you dedicate a f***ing thread to it??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
Dogs are already +34 in FK diff this year. Yep. After 2 deplorable performances and beating a team that didn’t turn up they are that far ahead already. It’s a ******* disgrace.
288760221_10160323473629935_8522268280779817953_n.jpg

I just had to post this.....

this is only 14 rounds in the 2022 season so far

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Great, so which free kicks weren't there and which were missed? Or is that the depth of your analysis?
FWIW, I flicked over to the game and saw Liberatore nearly rip someone's head off and not get pinged for it, then about 30 seconds later blatantly throw it out if the centre clearance and not get pinged for it.

I flicked back over to Stan.

Switched it back over for 30 seconds to see what the score was, and saw Dunkley duck his head and get gently touched on the neck, and get a Free for it!

Flicked back to Stan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back