Opinion The Bulldogs BigFooty Phantom Draft.

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
With pick 38, Norf select Oskar Baker Harvey Gallagher.

A personal favourite of mine after first seeing him properly in the Champs final, he's a super versatile small utility that can fill outside roles from forward to defence. Excelled at half back this year after previously being used as a forward/mid. Racked up huge numbers as a defender, including continuing to hit the scoreboard regularly. He runs all day and is a good user of the footy. i'd be happy if the Dogs took him with our pick 39. In this phantom, the Roos get a quality player that could plug gaps for them on the flanks at either end, or even on a wing, possibly from next year given he's a 19 year old.

RookieMe: Harvey Gallagher

ayooo

_Cerberus_

Club Legend
Sep 30, 2022
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Who won the draft? :D All my players went to different clubs and one was not even drafted :mad:

Got three of GWS' picks in Cadman, Jones, and Rowston (though that was a given), and I'm sure they'd have loved Hollands and Konstanty.
But let's be honest GWS did have about 43 picks in the first two rounds. It would be hard to miss out with ALL of them.

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It makes me want to vomit how good a haul this is for those plastic orange scum. Hollands at 21 is a steal. Every year they seem to draft well. Thank Christ they can't keep the good ones and Carlton take their bad ones.

Just bumping this to remind you that GWS got thoroughly screwed in the draft this year <3

Back