Current The Bunker Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Utter disgrace. Now if you were MM after seeing what LW went through, Would you own up? There’s more questions then answers after this whole investigation.

What were they going to do with the MM video if they'd charged Lance Williams? Disappear it because it didn't look like their man?

What were they going to do with the MM video if they'd charged Lance Williams? Disappear it because it didn't look like their man?
I am beginning to think that they spent 10 years of a 20 year investigation focused only on LW. I am imagining that once LW was cleared they had no other real suspects after clearing, either by alibi or testing, how many 1000s of other people? and the best they were left with was an unidentified MM in a video, so in desperation put it out there in the hope of gaining new leads in the longest running investigative balls up in Western Australian History. Then along came some cold case workers who applied new technology to a stalled investigation which in the end solved the longest running investigative balls up.

The praise should go to the Coldcase/Special Crimes Squad not the macro taskforce. The Special Crimes Squad took over the investigation in 2005 so it was them that cleared LW and possibly released the video. Had macro already buried it by then?

Maybe send it to Roscosmos to see if they could find a Lance Williams lookalike that NASA failed to find?

Some similarities with what we have seen in the CSK case and what might still be to come, when comparing it to the case of Gregory-John-Richardson, a Sydney truck driver who was sentenced yesterday.

'preyed on his victims, the youngest just 14, at night, hiding in bushes and attacking them from behind.'

'In one vicious assault Richardson wore a 'shiny pink halter bikini top' and 'fluorescent yellow knickers' when grabbing a woman at her front door.
Defence lawyer Daniel McMahon told the court Richardson was forced to wear women's lingerie when he was abused by his father.
This led to his offending and developing mental health issues'

'may have been suffering psychosis and PTSD at the time of the attacks.'

'said he had no memory of the incidents'

'DNA evidence from his brother linked him to the crime.'

Someone I know of thinks that the MM might have been RZ. Apparently she’d reported to WAPOL a couple of times, that she thought the MM was RZ, but is still waiting for someone to get back to her.

The lady claims to have gone out on a date with RZ to Club Bay View. During the date RZ said something very odd, so she immediately left the date.
RZ probably did say something odd because soon afterwards he was placed in a mental hospital – Graylands. Evidently RZ was very good looking.

RZ knew CG and whilst an inpatient at Graylands had attended CGs funeral. During May 1997 RZ was found dead within the grounds of Graylands Hospital
(Mt Claremont)

http://www.murderinhospital.com/story.html

Last edited:
The lady claims to have gone out on a date with RZ to Club Bay View. During the date RZ said something very odd, so she immediately left the date. RZ probably did say something odd because soon afterwards he was placed in a mental hospital – Graylands. Evidently RZ was very good looking.

It's hard to guage height correctly on cctv sometimes but RZ was only 5'7" tall and I'm pretty sure MM is about 6' or just over.

Someone I know of thinks that the MM might have been RZ. Apparently she’d reported to WAPOL a couple of times, that she thought the MM was RZ, but is still waiting for someone to get back to her.

The lady claims to have gone out on a date with RZ to Club Bay View. During the date RZ said something very odd, so she immediately left the date. RZ probably did say something odd because soon afterwards he was placed in a mental hospital – Graylands. Evidently RZ was very good looking.

RZ did know CG and whilst an inpatient at Graylands had attended CGs funeral. During May 1997 RZs was found dead within the grounds of Graylands Hospital.

The rumours are that one of Zak's ex girlfriend's put an intervention order on him.

It's hard to guage height correctly on cctv sometimes but RZ was only 5'7" tall and I'm pretty sure MM is about 6' or just over.

Sorry, he might have been 5'8". There's a thread here which is quite interesting.

The video of MM was released around the same time that LW was cleared of being a suspect. Does anyone know what came first, him being cleared or the video release? I am thinking is it possible the video wasn't released earlier because MM doesn't look like LW? That making it another aspect of the tunnel vision screw up and adding support to your theory.
Surveillance of LW stopped around 2005 when Macro was disbanded & the SCS took over.
Apparently the court refused to authorise it to continue but I dont think SCS were interested anyway & imagine it've been macro who were told to stop.
MM Video released 28th August 2008 & in November Channel 9 reported that LW's family had told them he'd been cleared. LW denied they'd ever actually told him that but said individual cops had been telling him they didn't believe he was involved since 2004. He was spoken to the last time in Apr08 which coincided with the DNA match to KK.
In May08 the Post reported 3 new clues released to a pay TV program being released later in the year & the week prior to the CI ep airing, the post reported the new info we'd see in it incl the VS & MM vid. The post said the SCS claimed it was being released because they reviewed the case thoroughly & didn't have anywhere else to go.
Reality was that the DNA proved 7 years were wasted chasing LW & another year (2007) wasted on the IT expert.

The lady claims to have gone out on a date with RZ to Club Bay View. During the date RZ said something very odd, so she immediately left the date.
RZ probably did say something odd because soon afterwards he was placed in a mental hospital – Graylands. Evidently RZ was very good looking.

RZ knew CG and whilst an inpatient at Graylands had attended CGs funeral. During May 1997 RZ was found dead within the grounds of Graylands Hospital
(Mt Claremont)

It has been talked about way back of MM being RM.
To me MM looks like he is wearing business/work attire, not going out drinking clothing.

The rumours are that one of Zak's ex girlfriend's put an intervention order on him.
I thought it was the other way around, he had a restraining order on her because she was stalking him
Surveillance of LW stopped around 2005 when Macro was disbanded & the SCS took over.
Apparently the court refused to authorise it to continue but I dont think SCS were interested anyway & imagine it've been macro who were told to stop.
MM Video released 28th August 2008 & in November Channel 9 reported that LW's family had told them he'd been cleared. LW denied they'd ever actually told him that but said individual cops had been telling him they didn't believe he was involved since 2004. He was spoken to the last time in Apr08 which coincided with the DNA match to KK.
In May08 the Post reported 3 new clues released to a pay TV program being released later in the year & the week prior to the CI ep airing, the post reported the new info we'd see in it incl the VS & MM vid. The post said the SCS claimed it was being released because they reviewed the case thoroughly & didn't have anywhere else to go.
Reality was that the DNA proved 7 years were wasted chasing LW & another year (2007) wasted on the IT expert.
Ok, so they had the MM video footage since 1996/97, we know they tried to identify everyone in video footage they had so at some point they made note of MM in 1996/97ish. Macro sat on the footage for almost 9 years and were then disbanded.
Over the course of the next 3 years SCS reviewed all the evidence and decided to release the footage to the public because that was all they had. The MM footage didn't really achieve anything other than make the public believe they were still on case. No-one came forward to identify themselves through fear of becoming another LW or perhaps had deceased some time over that 10 year spread.
It would be another 10 years before they make a link to the CSK from another cold case they had no idea was connected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was the story that was put out but apparently it was the other way around. So I'm told but I havent seen any documents.
From the link that LAM supplied

" Romuald was in deep depression after he found out that his childhood sweetheart got engaged to a much older, divorced man. For three years Romuald took out a restraining order against her, she was aggressive and morbidly jealous, but in spite of all that he loved her very much and waited and believed that one day they will be together again "

That site is marked with "© 2010 ZAK Family" Although I do see aspects of emotion distorting the full truth in that story, like , "It is a very conflicting finding from the Coroner about dead Romuald ( Ronald ) Zak on 21st May 1997 , between 1pm and 2pm, despite all evidence from witnesses and reports. " The report i read said between the 21st and the 24th, but i doubt they would lie about a restraining order, albeit the circumstances surrounding it seem a bit odd.

IF BRE was prescribed steroids for his delayed development and very short stature (as evidenced in his Year 8 school photo) could this have contributed to his escalating agressive behaviour from childhood? It stated in one article I read doctors should be informed of any existing behavioural issues in order to assess if a child can tolerate steroids. Hmmm....

How steroid medicines affect behavior, emotions, and thoughts
Your child’s behavior, emotions, and thoughts might change when they take steroid medicines. Here are some changes you might notice.

• Mood changes. Your child might act angry, irritable, depressed, or anxious. They might also have mood swings, where their moods change quickly and often.
  • Behavior changes. They might have angry outbursts, act restless, cry a lot, or act very energetic or happy.
  • Thinking problems. Your child might get confused easily, or have difficulty concentrating or remembering things. They might also get distracted more easily than usual.
  • Sleep problems. Your child might have difficulty going to sleep or staying asleep.
  • Problems with their senses. They might see or hear things that are not really there.

Symptoms of growth hormone deficiency

• looking much younger than other children their age
  • having a chubby body build
  • impaired hair growth
  • delayed puberty
  • short stature

Out of curiosity- what trials has justice Hall presided over, I heard on a podcast the other day he was the judge for the Aaron Pacich murder - that would have been horrific. Also was it the Wheeler/Urquart abduction case (those 2 may rot in hell)? It would be interesting to see a list - can only imagine his night time reading.......

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Out of curiosity- what trials has justice Hall presided over, I heard on a podcast the other day he was the judge for the Aaron Pacich murder - that would have been horrific. Also was it the Wheeler/Urquart abduction case (those 2 may rot in hell)? It would be interesting to see a list - can only imagine his night time reading.......

Here you go DF, I have posted this before, but here it is again just for you!

Legend, Thank you.

I thought it was the other way around, he had a restraining order on her because she was stalking him

Ok, so they had the MM video footage since 1996/97, we know they tried to identify everyone in video footage they had so at some point they made note of MM in 1996/97ish. Macro sat on the footage for almost 9 years and were then disbanded.
Over the course of the next 3 years SCS reviewed all the evidence and decided to release the footage to the public because that was all they had. The MM footage didn't really achieve anything other than make the public believe they were still on case. No-one came forward to identify themselves through fear of becoming another LW or perhaps had deceased some time over that 10 year spread.
It would be another 10 years before they make a link to the CSK from another cold case they had no idea was connected.
Yep, pretty much. The MM vid wasn't the only detail released on the CI show though, there was also the VS that was reported to them as soon as they announced CG was missing. It also informed us her last known location wasn't the corner of BVT and the highway, rather it was that of the burger boys last sighting leaning into the window talking to the driver & much closer to SS last known location. They had so many opportunities to do things very differently which for me at least, were so obvious that its hard not to agree wholeheartedly with Quigley's assessment of it being a "dud investigation" overall.

The Schramm review is a prime example. That laid out the path they needed to follow exactly & they ignored the recommendations, disbanded Macro & and did nothing at all to follow them up for ages. The SCS took another 3 years to finally act on them and send CGs samples to UK, which gave them the DNA. It identified the "overlooked" item of CG's. It told them to identify the JR "foreign material" collected before her fibres disappeared that had never been identified, then to compare that and the other fibres they had with known vehicles & persons of interest, which when finally done confirmed the VS & screamed Telstra at every turn. It told them the murders were sexually motivated crimes & specified there didnt always need to be a sexual element attached & they suggested the key to solving it would be in connecting the murders to other crimes via forensic material. It told them to focus on others that were either non fatal (KK & HH), or outside the area (Huntingdale). In hindsight, these were the exact, crucial aspects that not only led to identifying him, but relied on to secure a conviction against him eventually. Above all, they were told exactly how to go about it & it beggars belief they still managed to make the wrong choices time & time again & ignore the best advice they were given that proved exactly correct. It cant be seen to be anything less than incompetence at its finest. They led the horses straight to the water but they still defiantly refused to drink.

The police also justified not releasing the crucial details we learnt of in the CI episode earlier so as not to limit the info the public provided to them & used their experience with Lisa Motts disappearance as the example, claiming once they'd released the detail of the yellow panel van the public focus was on little else. Which is utterly ridiculous seeing as Lisa Mott is still an unsolved case and the yellow PV might be the car she was actually abducted in & the only vehicle of any interest to that case.

If this situation has taught them anything, I hope it occurs to them how badly that backfired here. Had they released the VS detail earlier it may have avoided them being provided with 20 years of worthless info they had to wade through. They were alerted to a VS stopped talking to her within days of CGs abduction & it was indeed the car she was abducted in.

" Romuald was in deep depression after he found out that his childhood sweetheart got engaged to a much older, divorced man. For three years Romuald took out a restraining order against her, she was aggressive and morbidly jealous, but in spite of all that he loved her very much and waited and believed that one day they will be together again "

I hadn't paid much attention to that paragraph previously but looking at it now and in light of what I was told, it doesn't ring true. It makes more sense that the restraining order was on RZ.

(Mt Claremont)

"Evidently RZ was very good looking."

He was handsome LAM, and very fit according to this.
020b417087838879778a9b363605cf21.jpg

From the link that LAM supplied

I should correct what I said, rumour probably isn't the right word to use about that restraining order. It was passed on to me quite strongly as a fact from someone who knew him but as I posted, I haven't seen any proof.

Here you go DF, I have posted this before, but here it is again just for you!

Thanks GND - I was listening to a podcast the other day and his name was mentioned - the case was the Aaron Pazich murder - those women were evil - judge Hall put them away for a long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back