Current The Bunker Part 2

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Post please
Yes because there's absolutely nothing that can possibly go wrong by widely spreading photographs and information about someone who may or may not be the perpetrator on a public Internet forum.

I think the nappies line came from the interview on Sunrise. I heard the tip was that someone bought bulk colouring-in books at the local news agency.

Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Found 7 minutes from the family home, 2 minutes away from a police station with the help ScoMo-approved AFP secret technology beamed from the future and it only took three weeks (and a tip-off from the public)

I'm standing by my original assertion that WAPol are useless.

Yes because there's absolutely nothing that can possibly go wrong by widely spreading photographs and information about someone who may or may not be the perpetrator on a public Internet forum.

I think the nappies line came from the interview on Sunrise. I heard the tip was that someone bought bulk colouring-in books at the local news agency.

Most kids 4yo and at preschool don't need nappies, so ...

Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
its the same "outstanding police work" that caught the CSK. ie: complete dumb luck where an old crime had its DNA checked.
Yeah no s**t, someone needs to introduce the WA Police Commissioner to the bigfooty Crime board ffs.

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I know it won't be popular but something surely needs to be done re comments on social media. It's getting way out of hand. I'd have screenshot everything and be taking people to court over sh*t that's been written.

Social media is pretty toxic at the best of times. There'd be plenty of examples where someone shares a name with someone accused of something that's copped absolutely horrible treatment even though they're the wrong person I'm sure.

Redacted

All Australian
Sep 16, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast

Or, the gypsy tarot readers colouring in books post.

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

deanc

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
I know it won't be popular but something surely needs to be done re comments on social media. It's getting way out of hand. I'd have screenshot everything and be taking people to court over sh*t that's been written.

While I totally support there should be legal recourse available, the reality is, while you may be able to identify these morons, you then need to prove what they posted was a 'statement of fact', not/not 'opinion' - ala 90% of 'all MSM'...!

Sep 19, 2007
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
While I totally support there should be legal recourse available, the reality is, while you may be able to identify these morons, you then need to prove what they posted was a 'statement of fact', not/not 'opinion' - ala 90% of 'all MSM'...!
Someone needs to start a website, if not already done and shame these morons.

DCEDFA5E-B6DF-4D11-A468-471B074E2A4E.jpeg

This could be the best thing I’ve ever seen

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Social media is pretty toxic at the best of times. There'd be plenty of examples where someone shares a name with someone accused of something that's copped absolutely horrible treatment even though they're the wrong person I'm sure.

That's why they don't publish sex offender lists, as you would already know

Back