Current The Bunker Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

😂

Since the guy who had her bought nappies because he couldn't be bothered to take her to the toilet regularly I doubt he would've bought her any colouring books.

I sat up for hours last night looking at how wide the interest in this was, psychics from all over the world doing readings. One person did a drawing, it looks so much like the guy who's about to be charged but I'll wait until things have calmed down a bit before I post it.

I sat up for hours last night looking at how wide the interest in this was, psychics from all over the world doing readings. One person did a drawing, it looks so much like the guy who's about to be charged but I'll wait until things have calmed down a bit before I post it.
Interesting! Ping me when you post it.

Social media is pretty toxic at the best of times. There'd be plenty of examples where someone shares a name with someone accused of something that's copped absolutely horrible treatment even though they're the wrong person I'm sure.
lol my mate didn’t even have the same name as a perp in a high profile case; it was spelt completely differently and he had a public facebook profile that clearly showed he was a different person, but his business copped negative reviews, copped a tonne of threats, so did his mates. s**t was outrageous.
People are fn mental.

Social media is pretty toxic at the best of times. There'd be plenty of examples where someone shares a name with someone accused of something that's copped absolutely horrible treatment even though they're the wrong person I'm sure.

7News Brisbane wrongly named a male on social media as the alleged offender, along with a picture of him due to the similarity in the name to the person in custody

Last edited:
hmu if you want translation of the Yamatji terms

nyorn - shame
manarch - police
moorditj - great (I think sarcastic in this case)

Roger Cook's not so subtle swipe at Morrison's prayers tweet was a glorious moment of politics!

ETA - terms used in a video now deleted.
Also in northern WA, 'Kimbies' doesn't mean the brand specifically, it just means nappies of any kind. It used to be the cheapest/only brand available in most small towns so it's used like Band-aid or Glad Wrap.

Last edited:
I didn't hear that.
But I might not have listened carefully enough.

I just tried to get through it again and while I got a bit further than the first time, pulled it down when she made allegations against Ellie Smith. If it turns out she is correct and accredited media air it, I can undelete it all.

It has to go in the meantime.

I'm eating humble pie today

We all speculated. Personally I don't have a problem with respectful speculation.

Even if some of that speculation was on the parents, I think that's understandable given that most of the time, that's how it plays out.

I didn't see anything particularly nasty said on this forum about the parents, just people putting their theory forward (maybe mods are just that good here?)

I do have a problem with the lynch mob mentality especially when it's not been proven. But even more so if there's even a chance the person is innocent & the actual victim of the crime aka the parents.

It's also a mystery to me why people troll people online who are guilty of a crime. I don't get the point of it. I'd rather support a gofundme that sees the guilty person get trolled in real life.

I also don't mind the odd psychic post. It's a guess just like me guessing too.

I do have respect for posters like you who say whoops, guess I got that wrong, sorry about that guys, insert self deprecating joke.

It seems these days NO ONE can say "I was wrong" I don't know why, I stuff up every day, we're human.

I don't have respect for those who abuse others behind a keyboard, delete & disappear or who 10 years later are still insisting "it's the parents and everything else is a conspiracy!" Like let it go!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Growing up pre social media one of my mum's friends had a similiar name to a guy that was arrested for attacking women. It was like John Clarke v John Clark. Ended up having to go on the front page of the local newspaper to say it is not me you morons. Would be miles worse these days.

Well channel 7 just named Terrence Kelly as the kidnapper and have shown his face too. Got some bandages around his head from the arrest which i guess was somewhat physical.

Well channel 7 just named Terrence Kelly as the kidnapper and have shown his face too. Got some bandages around his head from the arrest which i guess was somewhat physical.
I read he was assaulted by another prisoner in the holding cells when he found out what he’d done.

7News Brisbane wrongly named a male on social media as the alleged offender, along with a picture of him due to the similarity in the name to the person in custody

That will end up either as a compensation payout and public apology or in a defamation process. What idiots.

This poor bloke! Do you think he can sue here in Australia? I hope some flashy top notch lawyer takes on his case for free.
Maybe they did it so that FB can get sued as well, and it gives the Fed Gov reasons to try and bring in some more legislation against FB, or assist in the global alliance of those who compete against the digital/social media giants.

Maybe Ch7 taking one for the MSM team in the process.
Maybe a blind trust can help pay their legal bills in this case.

I read he was assaulted by another prisoner in the holding cells when he found out what he’d done.
Now i read he was banging his head against the wall and screaming, so much stuff being written out there at the moment the mind boggles at some of it.

One of the psychics said she saw Cleo drawing in colouring books
Might've been more her grandma's intuition than her grandma's tarot reading ability imo.
Although if they do find a colouring book within that house, I'm sure that those that profit from the gullible will say it's proof of a psychic connection between grandmother and granddaughter.
I haven't looked at that twitter account since. I wonder if it still exists and how much it got wrong vs how much it got right?

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back