Current The Bunker Part 2

Redacted

All Australian
Sep 16, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Might've been more her grandma's intuition than her grandma's tarot reading ability imo.
Although if they do find a colouring book within that house, I'm sure that those that profit from the gullible will say it's proof of a psychic connection between grandmother and granddaughter.
I haven't looked at that twitter account since. I wonder if it still exists and how much it got wrong vs how much it got right?

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk
Or he read BF or followed granny on twitter and used the idea of colouring books after reading those posts?

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

the colouring book claim is the biggest nothing claim in history. the child is 4 years old. just about every child i know has had colouring books when they were young. its like claiming you had a dream where an adult had a coffee in the morning.

Hey Krusty, she saw Cleo alive though in her psychic vision and colouring in with pencils in a book, mostly the rest of them said she'd passed over and was gone.

Krusty Crab

Team Captain
Jan 5, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey Krusty, she saw Cleo alive though in her psychic vision and colouring in with pencils in a book, mostly the rest of them said she'd passed over and was gone.

i have a very jaded view of psychics, to me they are people that simply play the averages of possibilities. if a psychic was to say they believe cleo was still alive, then fleshing out the story by adding in mundane child like activities can be used as a source of legitimacy in their claims if cleo is found alive later. for anyone who has had to look after young kids for extended periods away from their parents, you get them to colour in, and you supply toys. if cleo hadnt been found, then this psychic would of faded into the background.

Deva

Senior List
Dec 18, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
New York Yankees,
I always wondered how he could have kept this little girl for so long without her screaming and someone hearing her but if you look at the room she was kept in with all these 100's of dolls you may understand a bit more, she was even up and playing with toys at 1am when the cops found her, one of the detectives admitted. His obsession with these dolls and the all the fake profiles he had, saying they were family members and even his daughters, is quite disturbing. Some of the locals now realising why no none was invited into his house. Bratz DeLuca

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
This from FB 2 days after Cleo went missing.

1636075490189.png

I always wondered how he could have kept this little girl for so long without her screaming and someone hearing her but if you look at the room she was kept in with all these 100's of dolls you may understand a bit more, she was even up and playing with toys at 1am when the cops found her, one of the detectives admitted. His obsession with these dolls and the all the fake profiles he had, saying they were family members and even his daughters, is quite disturbing. Some of the locals now realising why no none was invited into his house. Bratz DeLuca

We were a bit misled into thinking he had no involvement with his family because one of the neighbours said he didn't, then we might have assumed he created fake family in his dolls because he was lonely but when he was arrested he had two female relatives in his car.

Agree, neighbours didn't see family or friends coming and going because he just didn't want them there to see what he had behind the closed doors.

broken paradigm

Team Captain
Feb 10, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
Chat from the locals is that drives around with Bratz dolls on the back seat.
And cuddles up to Frozen dolls whilst he takes them for nice drives and posts the images online.

Actually with that FB pic I posted there is an Indigenous champion boxer from NSW that commented. Can I post the name?

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Baby Girls can only be self-claimed to be the best only when you are their legal carer! :mad: (and their are no boys in the family that might get jealous)

Feeling Blessed?

Blessed art thou, Lord of the Bratz, false Prince of Cronulla, who hath allegedly created a fake facebook family in vain.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
How did she go 18 days without wanting to see her mum once? We're the dolls that entrancing?

broken paradigm

Team Captain
Feb 10, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
i have a very jaded view of psychics, to me they are people that simply play the averages of possibilities. if a psychic was to say they believe cleo was still alive, then fleshing out the story by adding in mundane child like activities can be used as a source of legitimacy in their claims if cleo is found alive later. for anyone who has had to look after young kids for extended periods away from their parents, you get them to colour in, and you supply toys. if cleo hadnt been found, then this psychic would of faded into the background.
I personally have a distinct impression the person playing the psychic was in fact the accused. The name used tells me that. Media are reporting how he allegedly stole the identities of innocent people.

broken paradigm

Team Captain
Feb 10, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
In the video that Collie Wobbles posted on the main thread at message no. #3951 (I cant' get in to grab a link), right at the end there is footage of a bed This items is on the metal-pipe frame at the head of the bed. To me it looks as though it is a nappy that is resting on a small towel.

These are Bratz dolls/figurines and I think he is personally more inclined to these characters - especially the Cameron character. Whereas Cleo is more inclined to the Frozen feminine characters.

1636172569442.png

Note: the above snip is taken from a large screen monitor. There has been no photo-shopping technique applied.

In the video that Collie Wobbles posted on the main thread at message no. #3951 (I cant' get in to grab a link), right at the end there is footage of a bed This items is on the metal-pipe frame at the head of the bed. To me it looks as though it is a nappy that is resting on a small towel.

Just goes to show where my mind went yesterday and that i did need to log off as indicated in the other thread. That towelling is there possibly just to stop the head of the bed frame marking the paint on the wall.

broken paradigm

Team Captain
Feb 10, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
Just goes to show where my mind went yesterday and that i did need to log off as indicated in the other thread. That towelling is there possibly just to stop the head of the bed frame marking the paint on the wall.

LOL ...here is a zoom shot. There appears to me to be two items as there are slight differently hues of white. A nappy like item sitting on a small hand towel with fringed edge. He was allegedly witnessed purchasing "nappies" but the witness didn't say they were baby nappies did they or have I missed something? There is a shaddow behind the bed iron structure the items are resting indicating the bed is pulled out of the wall. imo.

There are many men that have leakage issues and keep that secret; he could have prostrate issues.

1636173184455.png

Unortunately I didn't screenshot the name of the man. I'll check my search history and see if it is still there because at the time I viewed I checked who he weas.

Nah its okay thanks, dont worry about it. I'm still trying to work out how we're going to navigate our way safely through sub judice issues.

broken paradigm

Team Captain
Feb 10, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
Nah its okay thanks, dont worry about it. I'm still trying to work out how we're going to navigate our way safely through sub judice issues.

I distinctly recall the boxer was based over east, because that is what kinda nailed the location for me at the time. This boxer guy must have a personal link via Facebook to Kelly using the name Bratz DeLuca. Or did Kelly use the boxer's name and message himself! Now that is a consideration given his alleged proclavity to use false identity accounts.

Feb 11, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
That's why they don't publish sex offender lists, as you would already know
They do publish some in WA apparently, according to a West Australian article "Police say Accused has no record of sex offences" published Friday 05Nov21.
"A list of the WA Missing reportable offenders whose location or whereabouts are unknown because they have failed to comply with reporting obligations, is available to the public online"

Back