Current The Bunker Part 2

Jan 21, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
East Perth
How did she go 18 days without wanting to see her mum once? We're the dolls that entrancing?
In the photo of Cleo with the icy pole on the hospital bed to me her eyes look quite puffy, I suspect any sleep she got in them 18 days was from mental exhaustion. The dolls would have been a random distraction i think. She would have wanted to see her mum,dad and sister, he would have distracted her from that.

Collie_wobbles

Senior List
Oct 25, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Some of the rumours are amazing, a quick search and one of the first that popped is claiming Kelly has a prosthetic leg. :grin:

Yes that is an indigenous lady that has been posting a ton of video's, saying TK is in with a pedo/drug ring. Some of it is bullshit, but I've also managed to find a little more info with some of the stuff she speaks about

Yes that is an indigenous lady that has been posting a ton of video's, saying TK is in with a pedo/drug ring. Some of it is bullshit, but I've also managed to find a little more info with some of the stuff she speaks about

Is that the Corrine lady with the beannie on that goes on about her reflexology before she launches in defaming just about everybody?

The prosthetic limb rumour I saw posted on facebook by a male. It's bonkers in there!

Maybe that's where this guy got the idea TK has a prosthetic limb. Is that true do you know? I feel silly for asking because it doesn't look like a prosthetic leg and nobody seems to believe her in the exchanges.

broken paradigm

Team Captain
Feb 10, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
I reckon this photo of Kelly as he was being transported at the airport knocks any rumour that he has an artificial leg. Unless of course in the making of such artificial limbs these days they include hair cover on such.

He was fully shackled and that's unusual

Collie_wobbles

Senior List
Oct 25, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is that the Corrine lady with the beannie on that goes on about her reflexology before she launches in defaming just about everybody?

The prosthetic limb rumour I saw posted on facebook by a male. It's bonkers in there!

Yes that's the lady and she was the one that said about him having a prosthetic leg

Feb 11, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
He was fully shackled and that's unusual.
Nothing even slightly unusual about a detained person being shackled for transport, particularly not on an aircraft.

What I find increasingly unusual is the amount of time people are spending trawling social media and trash tabloids gathering anything they can about this bloke & to hell with the truth.

Redacted

All Australian
Sep 16, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
So there WAS a colouring in book!
The Media is not reporting a colouring book.
Tonight they are just reporting colouring and drawing implements.

'Cleo Smith: Dolls, pencils seized from house as investigation continues
Footage shows forensic officers removing dolls and colouring pencils from the house where Cleo Smith was found as the investigation continues.'

View attachment 1276241
In any event, the tweet that I screen shot back in October that predicted that the victim was alive and was playing with colouring in books during her captivity, which we assumed was from a clairvoyant posted this
1b8435528836ceda4285b956e150e395.jpg

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Awakening

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
In any event, the tweet that I screen shot back in October that predicted that the victim was alive and was playing with colouring in books during her captivity, which we assumed was from a clairvoyant posted this
1b8435528836ceda4285b956e150e395.jpg

Well whoever predicted she was alive & playing with colouring in books was the closest to the mark. That I've seen anyway.

Redacted

All Australian
Sep 16, 2019
Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Well whoever predicted she was alive & playing with colouring in books was the closest to the mark. That I've seen anyway.
The account seems to be "channelling" .
That is posting from the persona of whomever they are channelling.
At least one of these personal is male, whilst others are female. It would also appear to be working a number of cold cases. At least one relates to a disappearance in Kempsey NSW and a couple of case cases in WA. A couple of names keep recurring, a Nicole and a Rick. Presumably these refers to a sister and someone else related to a famous WA cold case involving the disappearance of a girl who worked at the Parmelia Hotel, who's fiat car was found in the ocean at Cottesloe beach. So reading the account seems bizarre and disjointed unless she's using the account to have a record of what's she's channelling.

This is really interesting, I'll drop it in here because it makes a comparison between the investigation of the Cleo Smith investigation and the disappearance of the Wonangatta couple in Victoria. A lot of praise for WA Police with the recommendation it be used as a blueprint for investigating these kinds of cases.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
The pair, and another neighbour Athol Oakley all said they had been told Mr Kelly was spotted at the TAB on Melbourne Cup day ...
“He was at the TAB putting bets on ...” they said.

I reckon he might have lost a trifecta on
1. The Chosen One
2. Ocean Billy
3. She's Ideel

Collie_wobbles

Senior List
Oct 25, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
I reckon he might have lost a trifecta on
1. The Chosen One
2. Ocean Billy
3. She's Ideel

On the channel 9 news video, when these ex neighbours were talking on camera, they say "they seen him at TAB".

If he went with VE like I did, hopefully he didn't get a chance to collect before his arrest.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
On the channel 9 news video, when these ex neighbours were talking on camera, they say "they seen him at TAB".
If he went with VE like I did, hopefully he didn't get a chance to collect before his arrest.
Maybe he did bet on VE and collected, and then went out to celebrate with friends that evening.
Using his winnings to fund the purchase of some celebratory goods for himself and/or to buy some things that he could on-sell for profit, either that night or at some later date. (wild speculation here)

Is it just me or have the general pop lost interest in this way too quickly?

Not sure if lost interest as much as a bit baffled, we've never seen anything like this before. Taken from a tent was shocking, found after 18 days was another shock, that she was alive and looked well nourished almost nobody expected, from a house in the bronx in Carnarvon and an indigenous man is arrested and charged, another massive shock. Most of us would have assumed by the stats, that whoever took Cleo was probably going to be white.

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not sure if lost interest as much as a bit baffled, we've never seen anything like this before. Taken from a tent was shocking, found after 18 days was another shock, that she was alive and looked well nourished almost nobody expected, from a house in the bronx in Carnarvon and an indigenous man is arrested and charged, another massive shock. Most of us would have assumed by the stats, that whoever took Cleo was probably going to be white.

True. Also I guess since she's been found a bloke got eaten by a shark, they found the Bikie assassination mastermind, and a covid pill treatment went worldwide.

Hasn't been a slow news week by any means.

Wombot

Senior List
Mar 3, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Good luck to whoever is writing the book about this case. It appears that the locals like to tell fanciful stories. There has been a lot of misinformation reported which has later been redacted.

Back