Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
LCJ6NaJ.jpg

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing ring…ring ring

Ava:
Baghdad Bombers Qooty Club you’re speaking with Ava.

Kennedy Parker :
Is Jabba there?

Ava:
What!! I’m great thanks WTF are you?
He’s out milking the camels at the moment can I take a message?

Kennedy Parker:
Its KP.
Tell him he was late to this morning’s fixture meeting and I have good news and bad news.

Ava:
F*** which one of us is going to Banhamm…

Kennedy Parker:
NO NO NO you’re jumping to conclusions Ava.

Ava:
Oh sorry.
I’ll pass on the message; but hey, you can trust me, my lips are sealed; all four of them.

Kennedy Parker:
OK…The committee has voted for the Furies to have the first bye round.

Ava:
Wait, wait…what?
The SFA have never given clubs anything and now you want to buy one round for the Furies?
What’s the bad news… they buy the next round?

Kennedy Parker:
It’s the bye round…FFS!

Ava:
What about the LGTQIA should we just leave them out? Where’s the Pride in that?
Clubs not gonna be happy. Wait, hang on… here he is… It’s for you.

Jabba73 :
Hello Jabba here…

Kennedy Parker:
Where were you this morning?
In your absence the committee voted to gift the Furies the bye in Round 1.

Jabba:
I thought it was going to the Mighty Baghdad Bombers as a gift to all of the other teams?
You know to give them all a week to practice their gameplan in real game time before we graced the SFA with our presence?

Kennedy Parker:
Well you thought wrong. The Furies are in crisis and probably need it at this point in time. Besides, you had a bye in Round 9 last season.

Jabba:
OK OK …How about the Bombers do a double bye then… to give the other teams a head start?

Kennedy Parker:
CLICK

What will your team do in the bye round?

The Furies could bury the dead, get on the sauce or study the Bombers gameplan for one more week?
Traditionally, teams coming off a bye lose more often than they win so whatever you do make it count and good luck bye.

Last edited:

The Bye, The Bye! Oh, this is so AFL seriously.
I don’t believe all teams should have a bye, instead seeing that the Ophidian Old Boys were the last club to join, then they should have the Bye every week.😏

I’ll see myself out.
Careful mate, 3 wows from Headless and you'll be in the s**t locker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you all once again for your concern, but it is unwarranted. The Furies are using the bye round to work on our game plan so that when we kick off our campaign in Round 2, you will all become once again acquainted with the kindest team in the league ❤️

Thank you all once again for your concern, but it is unwarranted. The Furies are using the bye round to work on our game plan so that when we kick off our campaign in Round 2, you will all become once again acquainted with the kindest team in the league ❤️
Kind?
What kind?
Here; check out our game plan, only happy to help.
IjNZqW8.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back