The Cairns game vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

First I saw the White fence at the back and thought I got me a Nth QLD style super box!

Then I saw the other fence....

I've got 2 seats in section 9 Row KK

King Harold I'm driving down from Port Douglas, is there parking near the ground?

King Harold I'm driving down from Port Douglas, is there parking near the ground?

Not totally sure Wocka , but we just park in the main car park right at the main bus depot in Cairns.
They have free shuttle busses to the ground.
Just adds to the atmosphere a bit , although there can be quite a queue after the game.
I suspect there should be parking in the nearby streets , but as I said , not sure.

Gods country Grassman. Are you taking the family on the Sky rail and train from Karanda ?

Will do mate, up here for 3 weeks and that definately on the list. Went to the low isles today, seen better coral and fish elsewhere, but still good. Anything else you reconnend?

There's parking along the streets near the ground depending on how early you get to the ground. Going by the past few years, you shouldn't have trouble finding a good spot to park.

Will do mate, up here for 3 weeks and that definately on the list. Went to the low isles today, seen better coral and fish elsewhere, but still good. Anything else you reconnend?

Daintree and Mossman Gorge are good places to go and if you're up for a longer drive (about a 2hr drive) Cape Tribulation further north. It's worth the drive. Closer to Cairns you've got Fitzroy and Green island to chose from and there's some places up on the Atherton Tablelands that you can visit for a day trip.

Also if you're keen for a moderate hike you should consider Walsh's pyramid.

grassman75
Training Friday 10 - 11
Auskick clinic 11.30 -12.30
Photos with the Cup 9.30 -10.30 Cazalys Social Club. Gold coin donation.

Legend - thanks, I'm probably greedy aiming for another photo with the cup.....but will Convince Mrs grassy that the Auskick will be good for the kids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daintree and Mossman Gorge are good places to go and if you're up for a longer drive (about a 2hr drive) Cape Tribulation further north. It's worth the drive. Closer to Cairns you've got Fitzroy and Green island to chose from and there's some places up on the Atherton Tablelands that you can visit for a day trip.

Also if you're keen for a moderate hike you should consider Walsh's pyramid.
Crystal cascades is like Mossman Gorge but only 20 minuites drive.Barron Gorge power station about 25 minuites

Remove this Banner Ad

Back