The Callum Chambers Club (or C.C.C.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Justin Westhoff.

4 Career Brownlow votes in 3 matches.

3 of them against us in two separate matches.

We are the only sporting side in the world that can make Napolean Dynamite look like a world beater.

Must admit, my impression was that Westhoff usually played better against us than average, but over his career it's really not significant.

Over his career Westhoff has averaged 13.1 disposals, 1.3 goals, 5.2 marks and 2.3 tackles a game.

Against us he's averaged 13.6 disposals, 1.9 goals, 5.2 marks and 2.1 tackles a game.

So basically, over the journey, he's averaged an extra disposal and goal for every two matches against us than against other teams.

Was going to say Justin Koschitzke, but his stats arent' that inflated against us. Certainly seemed to have some decent matches against us when St Kilda fans were calling for him to be dropped.
Isnt that always?

Again, not a spud (a Coleman medallist), but Scott Cummings pulled one out his behind kicking 14 goals against us in 2000. As far as I can work out, no-one has kicked more than 11 goals in any game since.

Not even Buddy this year? Or LeCras a couple of years ago against Essendon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He lost them the game. Two final quarter shots on goal that he missed. One was running in 30m out on his own.
with a man alone running towards the square!

I'd like to induct Jesse White for his 3.1 tonight. He didn't destroy us, but we certainly made him look amazing. I mean, he beat Brodie Smith at a contest, and rather embarrassingly so.

In a 6 year 58 game career, his highest return was 4.1, kicked against Carlton back when Fevola was still playing. Famously unwanted (or, too obvious a didgy trade) by Adelaide, he got his revenge tonight.

He was s**t in the earlier part of his career, but from about 2005 onwards, Ben Johnson seemed to always carve us up.

Career 17.58 touches.
Career vs Adelaide 18.35 touches.
2005-present vs Adelaide 22.88 touches.

He was s**t in the earlier part of his career, but from about 2005 onwards, Ben Johnson seemed to always carve us up.

Career 17.58 touches.
Career vs Adelaide 18.35 touches.
2005-present vs Adelaide 22.88 touches.
His two third quarter goals in the 2009 semi final were killer blows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back