Scape Goat The Cam Guthrie Echo Chamber

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's even more relevant now to ask were was he for 3 years? and if Vdubs is right someone need their arse kicked as he was playing good footy in 2016 and totally went missing bar the odd game here and there.
Been answered already. He had others in line for MF spots, and the coach and MC trusted him with other roles. CS said just on Fri night, post game, that they were grooming him to be the next great HBF. IMHO, he has, for a long time, been our very best 2-way runner. That is now very evident.

I think it's even more relevant now to ask were was he for 3 years? and if Vdubs is right someone need their arse kicked as he was playing good footy in 2016 and totally went missing bar the odd game here and there.

he was forced to play as a tagger, HBF, defensive mid etc

Been answered already. He had others in line for MF spots, and the coach and MC trusted him with other roles. CS said just on Fri night, post game, that they were grooming him to be the next great HBF. IMHO, he has, for a long time, been our very best 2-way runner. That is now very evident.
That HBF stuff was before 2016 the years I'm talking 17,18,19, were all years he went through the guts.

That HBF stuff was before 2016 the years I'm talking 17,18,19, were all years he went through the guts.
Arguably, Danger, Selwood, Kelly, Duncan all ahead of him as mids, plus we had holes elsewhere.
Matters nothing now- he is our best mid and playing where you get noticed.

M8. There’s a toast thread!
That was further down the list of search results then this one

Besides, seeing what he's become makes reading the first page of this thread even more laughable now than when this thread started in 2019

That was further down the list of search results then this one

Besides, seeing what he's become makes reading the first page of this thread even more laughable now than when this thread started in 2019
Some threads were meant to sink without a trace.

He was an average player for 6-7 years and suddenly turns into our best player within 12 months.

It’s Crazy!!

I can’t recall another cats player who has had such a jump in ability and output so late in their career.

Hawkins? His career took off in his mid twenties but that’s expected for a KPF

GAJ? Slow start but was very good by age 23-24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cam was just lost because of TK and Paddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back