The canonisation of St Justin

Remove this Banner Ad

morell

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2006
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not old enough to go out clubbing, but Adelaide is pretty boring for partying.

The only place that is alright-ish is Glenelg.
But i hate driving down there cos I get car sick, and I hate the people around there.

Its only fun cos theres an ice cream shop there and the beach... i love the beach.
You should be at home doing your schoolwork.

EDIT - HOLY CRAP! Thats an old persons saying.

Re: Do Adelaide teams need salary concessions

Dud3, i am!!!!

writing a 400 word essay on "Should Mother Teresa Become A Saint"

:rolleyes:

and then later on i am going to Glenelg
That is barely a paragraph!

Make sure you remain objective and cite everything that isn't an ILTH original.

That is barely a paragraph!

Make sure you remain objective and cite everything that isn't an ILTH original.

Dude, i have 400 words left, and i dont know wtf to write. I pretty much covered it in the last 596 words!!!!

s**t this is boring...

Dude, i have 400 words left, and i dont know wtf to write. I pretty much covered it in the last 596 words!!!!

s**t this is boring...
I'll give you $20 if you somehow seamlessly mention Justin Westhoff....

you also have to post the whole thing as a blog on BigFooty.

mmk.
let me think about it.

where could i mention it.

im serious.

I'm in for $20 if this can be done but I have another condition....

You have to pass on this essay which is a C or above I think? (Long long time since I was at school).

Mother Theresa/Justin Westhoff essay :D

My R.E teacher loves my writing.
I won't get below a C.
I never ever have even gotten a C or below.

I agree with footyhead.

Conditions:

Essay must be C (60%) or better.
Must be seamless - you can't just drop his name in there randomly.
You must post the result, with the mark (borrow a scanner) as a blog entry on BigFooty

My R.E teacher loves my writing.
I won't get below a C.
I never ever have even gotten a C or below.

Righto get to work then......

You are up to $40 if you pull this off.....

"Mother Teresa was a person of the Catholic Faith and worked many miracles in curing unwell human beings. To become a Saint, the Pope (currently Pope Benedict the XVI), must like the person and believe that these miracles were performed in the hand of Jesus. The person wishing to be canonized must convince the people of the board that they were living the way God lived. I personally believe that people such as Justin "the Hoff" Westhoff, should then become a saint because of his hardworking skills and teamwork on the footy field."

Draft ^^^
:D:D
Im not playing around here, i will sumbit this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with footyhead.

Conditions:

Essay must be C (60%) or better.
Must be seamless - you can't just drop his name in there randomly.
You must post the result, with the mark (borrow a scanner) as a blog entry on BigFooty

No worries mate, I have a scanner. :thumbsu:

s**t this is boring...
You could discuss whether sainthood is a valid concept given that many people don't believe in the christian god or heaven. In fact there are many people who don't believe in an after life.

Just a thought.

You could discuss whether sainthood is a valid concept given that many people don't believe in the christian god or heaven. In fact there are many people who don't believe in an after life.

Just a thought.

Toots you have to put up some coin if you want input into this essay....:eek:

I'm actually trying to provide some genuine help rather than distract the young lady. My idea could lead to the production of 100 plus words without leading to accusations of heresy from the RE teacher. :thumbsu:

Just a thought.

I'm actually trying to provide some genuine help rather than distract the young lady. My idea could lead to the production of 100 plus words without leading to accusations of heresy from the RE teacher. :thumbsu:
Come again?

Very valid points and as a graduate from one of Adelaide's finest religious schools I whole heartedly support your endeavours. However, I always achieved my best results from flat out bribery so I figured it wont hurt.

Hopefully the end result will be an A+ for ILTH who then becomes $40 richer and the rest of us get a funny essay to read.

"Mother Teresa was a person of the Catholic Faith and worked many miracles in curing unwell human beings. To become a Saint, the Pope (currently Pope Benedict the XVI), must like the person and believe that these miracles were performed in the hand of Jesus. The person wishing to be canonized must convince the people of the board that they were living the way God lived. I personally believe that people such as Justin "the Hoff" Westhoff, should then become a saint because of his hardworking skills and teamwork on the footy field."

Draft ^^^
:D:D
Im not playing around here, i will sumbit this.
You could then go and draw analogies between the way Justin is living/playing football and the way Mother Theresa lived/played humanitarian.

I would also quietly suggest that you mention that canonization can only occur after Westhoff has passed away (terrible thought, I know). I think that rule is still in place.

Maybe even put forward some of the miracles he has performed on the football field as evidence that he is indeed, a saint.

Also ensure that you answer the question, an essay is not a ramble. Present a balanced viewpoint and then in your conclusion, do exactly that, make a conclusion as to whether or not Mother Theresa should be considered a saint.

Come again?
I'm just thinking that if ILTH spent a big slab of her essay discussing whether there is an after life it's probably not what her teacher is looking for and might lead to accusations that she is a non believer. But to devote a paragraph to the issue would ease her need to satisfy the word count, make it appear that she's examined all points of view while not looking like an atheist.

Edit:- "When she died Mother Teresa's soul flew to heaven like Justin Westhoff taking a screamer". Would that help?

Hoffy, I reckon you should have written an essay on St Francis of a See Saw, the patron saint of ups and downs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back