Universal Love The Carlton GIF Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 19, 2018
frankston station
AFL Club
Carlton
Plowman isn't the flashiest player, so i thought i may as well do a short compilation to highlight how valuable he is to our defense.

Plowman vs Geelong, Q3 (2018)

one of our most underrated players imo, all he needs to do is do one bad thing like a turnover and bang he's terrible and should be dropped and if he wasnt apart of our leadership group he'd be in the vfl...

Dec 7, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
one of our most underrated players imo, all he needs to do is do one bad thing like a turnover and bang he's terrible and should be dropped and if he wasnt apart of our leadership group he'd be in the vfl...
And most of that clip was in the space of 5 minutes, Plowman was on another level that night.

Not enough love for Plowman

zeeCFC

Any chance you can post the pissed off Simmo gif from a couple of years back

It speaks to me on many levels and I believe it has plenty of real world applications

Surely you can just google 'surly Simmo footage' and just grab any of the thousands of results... :cool:

Oct 12, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
zeeCFC

Any chance you can post the pissed off Simmo gif from a couple of years back

It speaks to me on many levels and I believe it has plenty of real world applications
p.gif

SimmoLosesIt.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back