Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cherry picking I see. Remove the addiction.

Tell me how many were involved in similar/number of incidents? You will struggle to find 20
Elijah Taylor domestic violence, half the St Kilda team with Milne and the pictures + the dwarf, Toby greene assaulted someone and still does but it gets swept under, Liam jurrah and his machete, Carlisles coke, bootsma, stringer, stokes the cocaine trafficker, ty vickery, Michael Johnson Cocaine + assault, harley bennell, Jesse hogan, josh Thomas, keeffe, de goey, marley Williams got convicted of grevious bodily harm, dane swan, shaws betting + drink driving + other s**t, yarran and other yarran. I remembered 20 very quickly...

Elijah Taylor domestic violence, half the St Kilda team with Milne and the pictures + the dwarf, Toby greene assaulted someone and still does but it gets swept under, Liam jurrah and his machete, Carlisles coke, bootsma, stringer, stokes the cocaine trafficker, ty vickery, Michael Johnson Cocaine + assault, harley bennell, Jesse hogan, josh Thomas, keeffe, de goey, marley Williams got convicted of grevious bodily harm, dane swan, shaws betting + drink driving + other sh*t, yarran and other yarran. I remembered 20 very quickly...

Half the Saints? Thomas and Keefe one incident

Still no where near "many" of the AFL players, let alone 20 that have the rap sheet of Fev

Half the Saints? Thomas and Keefe one incident

Still no where near "many" of the AFL players, let alone 20 that have the rap sheet of Fev

I reckon you'd find very, very few (maybe your mum?) who'd agree that list doesn't constitute 'many', by any definition.

And that list is barely scratching the surface.

I reckon you'd find very, very few (maybe your mum?) who'd agree that list doesn't constitute 'many', by any definition.

And that list is barely scratching the surface.

My mum? Cute. Keep thinking "many" is less than 5%

Loved Fev as a player, but off field he was off the rails

Now, unless you could name more than 20 old players with a worse rap sheet, best you move on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peter Bosustow is battling big time.

Cancer can GAGF.
Wasn't he also one of those poor unfortunate people caught up in the Sterling homes fiasco.

People thought that they were paying for long term leases on their homes but actually the people running it were investing the money and went broke meaning that they lost the houses that they thought that they had for the rest of their lives.

Dodgy as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back