Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought long and hard trying to come up with something to contribute to this thread.

Donuts. Is what I came up with.

Which made me think of Mitch McGovern. Anyone else agree he still looks fat?

Also how do I get my old Windows name and posts merged with this newbie one? I want to put all my whinging together in the same place.

Mmmm, don’t get it. Seems any supporter of our club who posts anything positive on a football forum about said club, is labelled as a fluffer or sheep or group thinker, all because they want to see the club be successful. Whilst we argue over the strategy being used or the closeness to the stated target, most people are here to discuss all things Carlton and how we can be successful and enjoyable to watch.

It seems that some want to swim against the tide for the sole purpose of being different so they can label others as being unable to see the real truth of how bad the club/coach/players etc are. If you won’t consider the massive change in thinking from the club and the emerging talent on offer, you may well miss out on all the fun and excitement of our rise out of the doldrums.

Maybe I am too much of a glass half full type person.

Well, that's not quite true.
Independent and honest opinion is perfectly fine, whether you're a glass half full type or a glass half empty, or one of many micro-drops difference in between as for group-thinkers? From my observation, there's much less here then there used to be. Take that or leave it bluebrew but the patterns are quite apparent to me. You won't get on with everyone, but that's not the point. Just drop in, share your thoughts and move on. Can be easy.

I thought long and hard trying to come up with something to contribute to this thread.

Also how do I get my old Windows name and posts merged with this newbie one? I want to put all my whinging together in the same place.

He's got those McChunky genes. Pretty sure the sticky mitts are a genetic thing too...

Careful, too much whine ends up in the cellar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he doesn't look any fatter than when he was killing it for the crows though..........some blokes don't have the definition people like crippa and myself do.....

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/video/2019-01-15/inner-blues-new-players-lounge

could crippa look any less impressed? is ed captain coach, ceo and president of the cfc?

Ed was talking because he's been at the club for yonks and as he said this is the first time the players have somewhere to have breakfast or lunch or just hang around.

Simmo would be the other one to say something about it but he'd just stare at everyone and stay quiet, so Ed was a good choice. Plus he wasn't able to talk for half of last year, let him say some words.

Last edited by a moderator:
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back