Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

goin on fellas, I wasn't sure where to put this but I've gotta ask because I'm sure it was a Carlton player

does anyone remember an Ang Christou mark (and if it was indeed Ang then you already know the mark I'm talking about) where he landed on his neck and like rolled over on his neck?

you see I'm not 100% sure it was Ang Christou but my head is telling me it was him

and IF it was was Ang does anyone have footage of it? I'm giving it all I've got (which is probably a solid 60%) to find it but I can't

apologies if I've got the wrong guy :thumbsu:

Wasn't Earl Spalding? Gotta vague memory of a face plant and flip from the Duke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I DONT MEAN TO ALARM ANYONE BUT I AM 90% SURE IM AT A CAFE WITH BRUCE DOULL
Actually played golf in a group in front of Bruce and three of his mates at Yarrambat Park when I was a teenager. Obviously I knew right away who he was and needless to say I was a little nervous teeing off in front of him on the 1st. Three airswings later, I was away. We called him and his group through ASAP

Actually played golf in a group in front of Bruce and three of his mates at Yarrambat Park when I was a teenager. Obviously I knew right away who he was and needless to say I was a little nervous teeing off in front of him on the 1st. Three airswings later, I was away. We called him and his group through ASAP

I remember walking into his newsagency in Ivanhoe as a 10 year old with my uncle who was buying smokes. And Brucey served him and they spoke for a bit coz my uncles mad Carlton amd I couldn’t get a word out just fully star struck 😂😂😂😂

I remember walking into his newsagency in Ivanhoe as a 10 year old with my uncle who was buying smokes. And Brucey served him and they spoke for a bit coz my uncles mad Carlton amd I couldn’t get a word out just fully star struck 😂😂😂😂
Hahaha that's like me when Kouta tried to take my order at Souvlaki Hut. I was dumbstruck even though I went there every Sunday trying to find him :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back