Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant on the screen, but ALSO THIS. Unfortunately I can't see it ever happening.
Yea too much involved in bringing the ground back up to scratch now.

Next away final we play if we have it on a screen at PP I'll be there.

Bryce Gibbs has reached career highs in the player ratings - up in the top 50 at 43. We've got two players in the top 50 now for what its worth.
It has come to my attention that Wayne Johnston is not a member of the AFL hall of Fame. For those who are a bit older like me surely this is a travesty. A brief summary - 209 games, 2 X Best and Fairests, Captain and 4 premierships. In all of those flags he was named in Carlton's best and could have won Norm Smiths in any of them. Go to a dictionary and look up "big match performer" and all you will see is a picture of the dominator. The likes of Peter Bell and Anthony Stevens are in the hall of fame and Wayne Johnston isn't?? Anyone else keen to start a campaign to fix this ridiculous situation?

Could someone please take Zac Fisher down to Lygon Street and get him a decent haircut???!!!

He looks like he gets his hair cut by the dear leader's barber in Pyongyang.

Could someone please take Zac Fisher down to Lygon Street and get him a decent haircut???!!!

He looks like he gets his hair cut by the dear leader's barber in Pyongyang.
Desperately trying to distract attention from his face that makes him look about 12 years old.

Just had my 2nd hairy in 8 years.

The mo, the hair, the stubble.....gawn.

I've killed a hippy.
Hope you are not Sampson, will drag down your posting impact.

It has come to my attention that Wayne Johnston is not a member of the AFL hall of Fame. For those who are a bit older like me surely this is a travesty. A brief summary - 209 games, 2 X Best and Fairests, Captain and 4 premierships. In all of those flags he was named in Carlton's best and could have won Norm Smiths in any of them. Go to a dictionary and look up "big match performer" and all you will see is a picture of the dominator. The likes of Peter Bell and Anthony Stevens are in the hall of fame and Wayne Johnston isn't?? Anyone else keen to start a campaign to fix this ridiculous situation?
You forgot about big bad Bazz Hall..Its a joke..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You forgot about big bad Bazz Hall..Its a joke..

Tbh, I don't even know the criteria.

Todd couldn't even get into the Collingwood TOC because McHale junior had the casting vote and his old man hated him for joining Williamstown on the big bucks.

These guys should be the custodians of the game....

How do we start this type of tradition? The Iceland Viking Clap.

Port Adelaide have had great success with "never tear us apart"; something like this would be great to integrate as the club makes a push up the ladder.

How do we start this type of tradition? The Iceland Viking Clap.

Port Adelaide have had great success with "never tear us apart"; something like this would be great to integrate as the club makes a push up the ladder.

We have the ring the bell thong which is full of tradition, but get the crowd involved.

It's a Bowie '77 cut.

I must be strong.
Saw the great man in 2004 at the Isle of Wight Festival about a week before he had his heart attack so one of his last gigs. Weird start. Festival basically stopped so they could show England v France opening game of Euro 2004 on the big screens. England 1-0 with 5 minutes to go. France score twice to win. Crowd is stunned. Bowie comes on - no atmosphere. After his first song he says "My name is David Bowie not David Beckham". Ah the days The Who headlined Sat and Bowie Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back