Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very content champ,
and i know I'm right,

what i dislike is peeps, come on here and have different views from the majority you fluff circle Jerkers and they are called Trolls.

i really couldn't give a rats toss, what any of you think of me, once again i invite you and others ,put me on the banned list..
or better still, why don't you grandstand and through me in the dungeon.

if I'm guilty of wanting The Carlton football club, to get better.
of which i and my son have been a member of for many a year, and will continue to be..
then i will challenge and defend my right to say so.

i would like to put out a challenge, whom would like to sit with me and cheer/support/critique or Once great club?

or do you all want sit in your Fluuffy little circle and Tee off at the so called Trolls that have a difference of opinion..
Was going to say something sarcastic, but in the end I'm just too tired of it.

No, Bobcat, I don't want you to leave, and I won't block you, despite how I still think your attitude is appalling sometimes.

In the end, we all support Carlton. Hopefully, that's enough,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After reading the last few pages of this thread I actually wondered how posters react and handle themselves during a live game or in my case in front of the tv . I’m intense and mainly stand during a game and cheer and urge the team on. If an oppo dog act occurs I go nuts and if we turn it over / or the like I just sigh / shake head / let out a guttural howl / pace around then refocus on the next play. I rarely anger on my team . Go the navy blues.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

After reading the last few pages of this thread I actually wondered how posters react and handle themselves during a live game or in my case in front of the tv . I’m intense and mainly stand during a game and cheer and urge the team on. If an oppo dog act occurs I go nuts and if we turn it over / or the like I just sigh / shake head / let out a guttural howl / pace around then refocus on the next play. I rarely anger on my team . Go the navy blues.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'll put it this way.

The entire street knows when the footy's on, the suburb if Carlton's playing.

you sort of expect it from the opposition - I recall one carlton "member" who abused emu profusely all day but knew little about him including his correct name pronunciation.........
Said it as eeeemoo?

What a curious thread. A couple of weeks away from BF and looks like we desperately need some football.
Absolutely this. This off-season seems to be going on forever. Fortunately the AFLW is only a few weeks away, so at last there will be some actual on field action to keep us occupied.

What a curious thread. A couple of weeks away from BF and looks like we desperately need some football.
It is a good preseason for a couple of posters that were lacking match fitness during the year. Hopefully they will have a breakout season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back