Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure where to find this, but I remember someone had a whiteboard website where you could make your own Carlton starting 22, could someone either direct me to the person who made this? Cheers!

42649014-1-f.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys quick question. In the late 90s we used to get the carlton fan show for an hour on sport 927 via relay. They had Richmond and Essendon too i believe. Does anyone know if it's still going somewhere. I cant remember the hosts but it was great listening back then with all the callers as well.

Thx.

Hi guys quick question. In the late 90s we used to get the carlton fan show for an hour on sport 927 via relay. They had Richmond and Essendon too i believe. Does anyone know if it's still going somewhere. I cant remember the hosts but it was great listening back then with all the callers as well.

Thx.
I remember that show, 11pm on a Tuesday night, unfortunately hasn't been on since the early 2000's.

On SM-T595 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I remember that show, 11pm on a Tuesday night, unfortunately hasn't been on since the early 2000's.

On SM-T595 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thx for the reply mate. We used to get it in Bunbury back in the day and the topic came up at dinner. Whole family were mad blues before freo joined. That was an enjoyable hour for sure, none of the podcasts these days come close. Even the andy Maher one cant compare. Was the callers that made that show great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back