Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2019
Kgari Coast Qld.
AFL Club
Carlton
Just wondering if anyone could identify the past players on this football that was given to me a few years ago. The ball shows a printed picture and signature (John ?) and also a hand signed scribble with #4. :)

Attachments

• P3092658.JPG
    P3092658.JPG
    191.7 KB · Views: 95
  • P3092659.JPG
    P3092659.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 96

Alcazar

Debutant
May 14, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Does anyone have a list of success stories on AFL players who have come back from an ACL or similar knee injury?

Just wondering if anyone could identify the past players on this football that was given to me a few years ago. The ball shows a printed picture and signature (John ?) and also a hand signed scribble with #4. :)
Luke Livingston?

JoeyPBLUES

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls

Following coz I’m interested. Ball looks like SOS early 90s with that haircut after the flat top. Signatures not buzz nor sticks. Could it be possible it’s a later ball with a signature from an earlier player? Is it possible it’s not a Carlton players signature at all?

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Crestfallen, only one Carlton player in the history of our great and historic club shares his birthday with mine, but to be fair its a damn good one (Mike Fitzpatrick)

Share my birthday with a couple of other players who went all right (and ironically I seem to share their body shape these days) in Darren Jarman and Billy Brownless.

Currently, Cam Yolman-Ellis, Grant Birchall and Tim Taranto share my birthday with Fitz.

Dunno why I posted it here but I posted the link from the brilliant Blueseum website if you wanted to see if you share a birthday with a former or current Blue Baggers.

Crestfallen, only one Carlton player in the history of our great and historic club shares his birthday with mine, but to be fair its a damn good one (Mike Fitzpatrick)

Share my birthday with a couple of other players who went all right (and ironically I seem to share their body shape these days) in Darren Jarman and Billy Brownless.

Currently, Cam Yolman-Ellis, Grant Birchall and Tim Taranto share my birthday with Fitz.

Dunno why I posted it here but I posted the link from the brilliant Blueseum website if you wanted to see if you share a birthday with a former or current Blue Baggers.

Take it and run mate … check Feb 18 ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back