Carrara Triangle?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Matchu

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Fox Footy have given the three talls (Dixon, Lynch and Day) the nickname 'The Carrara Triangle'.

Not long ago I was asked to find some stats on the team when the triangle were all on the field but I never got around to it. Dixon seems to be the only one that is performing so far in this game against the Crows. The Fox Footy analysts seem to think all three players need to be firing for the Suns to get over the line.

Anyway, what do you think of The Carrara Triangle as a nickname?

Fox Footy have given the three talls (Dixon, Lynch and Day) the nickname 'The Carrara Triangle'.

Not long ago I was asked to find some stats on the team when the triangle were all on the field but I never got around to it. Dixon seems to be the only one that is performing so far in this game against the Crows. The Fox Footy analysts seem to think all three players need to be firing for the Suns to get over the line.

Anyway, what do you think of The Carrara Triangle as a nickname?
much
prefer the “the golden triangle”

Last edited:

sexton and russell are killing us, trying hard but just not ready, on the other hand Swallow farken awesome
You have to love Swallow's effort. Looks like Sam Day is in trouble so they'll probably play the whole fourth quarter without the triangle but then that may not be a bad thing.

We dont need all 3 to fire. In fact we'll rarely see games where all 3 fire. However having 3 options that all warrant a tall defender will be enough to see 1 or 2 get off the leash a game. If before a game someone says between the three they'll kick 8 goals between them, people will take that, even though last week against the Dogs those 8 were only kicked by Lynch and Dixon.

Is take 5-6 between them as a good return. 8 an absolute bonus. It's (as has been stated) what they do for our structure that counts.

I love the nickname. We just need one for the midfield now.

Is take 5-6 between them as a good return. 8 an absolute bonus. It's (as has been stated) what they do for our structure that counts.

I love the nickname. We just need one for the midfield now.

I think it's a take on the Bermuda Triangle. Would be interesting to see what people could come up with for the GC midfield.

Having a bit of fun with the nickname:

5fmOYM8.png

Back