Play Nice The CAS Appeal thread - update: appeal fails (11/10/16)

Remove this Banner Ad

If he had integrity he would never have been injected. If he had integrity after getting the most votes on brownlow night he would have been too embarrassed to accept it and admitted his guilt. If he had integrity he would have admitted his guilt when the allegations started. If he had integrity he wouldn't have been part of a court case to block interviews being used as evidence. If he If he had integrity he would have pled guilty to charges. If he had integrity when found guilty he would have handed it back and accepted punishment. If he had integrity he wouldn't have appealed again. It's been a few hours since the last resort has failed and he is not on his way to turn it over and has not posted so much as a tweet apologising fir cheating and saying he will hand it back.

The guy doesn't have integrity, he is a drug cheat.
Booooo

So basically players defence team stuffed up at CAS and did not formally challenge the jurisdiction and procedure...

And for good measure even if players defence team did formally challenge there were no grounds to challenge on...
Thanks for the summary Muggs, and for all your contributions on here.

Hard to believe they could stuff it up so horrendously. Perhaps it was simply a delaying tactic.

Pretty much was doomed to fail even before it began it would seem
Pretty much as everyone bar some Essendon folk felt before appeal was announced. If they'd have listened to us, would have saved a shitload of $$$$.

Pretty much as everyone bar some Essendon folk felt before appeal was announced. If they'd have listened to us, would have saved a shitload of $$$$.
BF HTB Logic > Lawyer $$ logic (not really, lawyers knew the whole time they had no chance and just wanted to pay off their 10th holiday house)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ho ho ho. Essendon types still trotting out pearlers like "its an AFL award and the AFL found them not guilty" and "nothing has ever been proven." Its like some kind of dementia.

I thought this s**t would get old, but it doesn't.

I honestly want the AFL to let him keep it if he doesn't hand it back voluntarily. The ridicule they, and he, will suffer ever after would be a fitting epilogue to the saga when all the lawyers have finally packed up and retired in their EFC funded beach mansions.

Thank *.

We've received and taken the worst legal/PR advice ever given to a club. So we deserve it on that basis alone.

All this "EFC is a football club in tatters" stuff is hilarious, though. We've paid a price for 3 years and we're fine.

1. I'm born and bred Essendon. Only give a * about finals next year.
2. 95% of players ****ed over are keen to still play with us
3. We still make more cash, and will forever make more cash, then most clubs

Lets hope this is where it ends and no players suffer any unlikely impacts to their health other than being shredded af.

It shall forever live on in football circle banter and I wouldn't have it any other way.

As the chapter draws to a close on the 2012 season I think fox footy need to put on constant repeat the 2012 GF until the 2012 Brownlow is decided.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back