Podcast The Cats Cast 2017 - Episode 5 available now!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Another great episode and kudos to all. Good content, under Willo_ much vaunted hour.. and t shirts for all!

Go Catters

So does the tshirt come in the mail or is there a collection point somewhere?
Sure if you can come to my car you can collect from there

Any chance of a podcast during the bye?
That's asking a lot....
But it would make sense....

But no still I'm afraid... I'm to time poor this coming week I think

Hi Everyone,

It is with great disappointment that I am deciding to give up doing this podcast. I simply can't commit the time to organise, record and then edit it all up along with having a busy work life and 2 young kids at home.
I am proud of what I had done over the last 2 years with basically no knowledge or experience on how to do it, and think that as far as good footy discussions went the product was very very good.

I would love it to continue though, so if you are someone who would like have a crack at it then please get in touch with me and I am wanting to hand the baton over to the right person, we have some followers on here and social media, a regular group of willing participants and even have some merchandise... so if it something you are interested in doing taking the reigns then the mechanisms are in place for it to be pretty seamless.
I am happy to help out and make it as easy as possible.

Anyway cheers all, it's been fun

I dont think enough thanks can be directed Willo_ for his work with this over the journey.

A credit to him and many thanks from me personally and the board as well.

Of course, when most media people suddenly announce their stepping down it usually means they will pop up in 8 weeks on a bigger gig somewhere.

Perhaps on a panel with Nezza on AFL tonight or running the Podcats podcast :cool:

Of course, it now opens the door for that flog Broughton to take over...:p:p:p

Go Catters

Hi Everyone,

It is with great disappointment that I am deciding to give up doing this podcast. I simply can't commit the time to organise, record and then edit it all up along with having a busy work life and 2 young kids at home.
I am proud of what I had done over the last 2 years with basically no knowledge or experience on how to do it, and think that as far as good footy discussions went the product was very very good.

I would love it to continue though, so if you are someone who would like have a crack at it then please get in touch with me and I am wanting to hand the baton over to the right person, we have some followers on here and social media, a regular group of willing participants and even have some merchandise... so if it something you are interested in doing taking the reigns then the mechanisms are in place for it to be pretty seamless.
I am happy to help out and make it as easy as possible.

Anyway cheers all, it's been fun
Sorry to hear that Willo but I totally understand with little ones myself. Thanks for all your work it's been much appreciated.

I dont think enough thanks can be directed Willo_ for his work with this over the journey.

A credit to him and many thanks from me personally and the board as well.

Of course, when most media people suddenly announce their stepping down it usually means they will pop up in 8 weeks on a bigger gig somewhere.

Perhaps on a panel with Nezza on AFL tonight or running the Podcats podcast :cool:

Of course, it now opens the door for that flog Broughton to take over...:p:p:p

Go Catters
I can assure you that I have not been poached by a rival :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can assure you that I have not been poached by a rival :D

They all say that before they pack their bags and leave.:rolleyes:

Timely bump for a couple of reasons

Firstly if someone could step up to do this that would be great, I am happy to help out, happy to be a guest still.. I just can't commit the time to the organisation and producing of it.. even if you are just thinking that maybe you could do it.. PM me and we can have a chat and see if anything can be done.

Secondly, I was recently asked to go on a podcast to look at the Geelong list.
Is getting uploaded today, so when it is live I will share the link and anyone who is interested obviously is welcome to. Will be interesting to hear others feedback on how I went looking at our list, I will absolutely concede that I didn't do any prep for the show :D

Timely bump for a couple of reasons

Firstly if someone could step up to do this that would be great, I am happy to help out, happy to be a guest still.. I just can't commit the time to the organisation and producing of it.. even if you are just thinking that maybe you could do it.. PM me and we can have a chat and see if anything can be done.

Secondly, I was recently asked to go on a podcast to look at the Geelong list.
Is getting uploaded today, so when it is live I will share the link and anyone who is interested obviously is welcome to. Will be interesting to hear others feedback on how I went looking at our list, I will absolutely concede that I didn't do any prep for the show :D
I'm I little busy at the moment but if no one picks it up by pre season next year I'll probably step up and host.

Alright so it's a promise someone step up by February or she's mine :thumbsu:

I'm I little busy at the moment but if no one picks it up by pre season next year I'll probably step up and host.

Alright so it's a promise someone step up by February or she's mine :thumbsu:
usain-the-prankster.gif

:D

So I was invited to be on a podcast with the crew at Froth Over Sports to take a look into the Cats list.
Link is below, give it a listen... have a look at the depth chart Corey has put together (note he has forgotten Hayball)
He would also love anyone to leave a comment and to help share the pod.
There will be one of these done for every club for those interested, we were just first cab off the rank as I was easy to organise :D

https://sportandbeerpodcast.wordpress.com/2017/08/21/geelong-list-management/

So I was invited to be on a podcast with the crew at Froth Over Sports to take a look into the Cats list.
Link is below, give it a listen... have a look at the depth chart Corey has put together (note he has forgotten Hayball)
He would also love anyone to leave a comment and to help share the pod.
There will be one of these done for every club for those interested, we were just first cab off the rank as I was easy to organise :D

https://sportandbeerpodcast.wordpress.com/2017/08/21/geelong-list-management/

thanks for joining me, Willo_

feel free to give me some feedback or just chat general footy....cheers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back