Entertainment & Music The Celebrity Roast Thread- GD Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

phantom13

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I reckon it would depend on the board. Doing GD and cricket you don't get called on all that often. Doing the main board or SRP boards would be very different I'd imagine.
I blame my lack of ability on being on M&E. Only ever getting spoiler complaints and heaps of whining about ******* Star Wars

mr bagcroft

Norm Smith Medallist
May 19, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Dangerfield- otherwise known as the inventor of "fu** im good just ask me". Or really? Exactly how many premierships have you won you overrated loser? I'm sure you were successful tho in your junior footy days, too bad that didnt translate to an AFL FLAG. Fair dinkum, you go so missing in finals your photo should be on the back of a milk carton by three quarter time. Sure you got your Bronwlow (whoopee I mean, even Shane Woewodin won a Brownlow...) but where's the ultimate success??? -looks from side to side confused- And your goal kicking. How the hell can you nail a teammate on the run from 50M+ but CANT KICK A SET SHOT FROM 25.

Just keep on strutting around the footy field like you own it, cause you own sh*t mate. You're like a tenant with a six month lease, at best.

Wow!! Game set match. Shell is a force or be reckoned with Jesus fu**!

And_ROOS

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
I am roasting whoever does the promo ads for the new seasons of Bachy/Bachyette. The people you choose aren't that special, they aren't that interesting, Bachelor and Bachelorette are glorified game shows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad