Toast The centre square coaching job

Remove this Banner Ad

Rick what are you doing for work these days? You're writing some of the most engaging sports journalism in Australia right now. Seriously impressive.

I'm currently doing some non-sports consulting work with digital and social media, but the end goal is to get back into general sports at a social media level (which then allows me to continue doing this stuff in my own time).

Great stuff Rick.

You can see that there are a couple of occasions, one against Cunners and one against Higgo, where Mitchell tries to be more accountable but completely fails!

It was great watching it back, we played Mitchell like a fiddle, he didn't know where to look by the end of the quarter.

Rick this is a work of art. Really looking forward to your future analysis! Awesome stuff

Sorry to intrude

that is a seriously awesome analysis of your centre square set up (which is a brilliant set up).

Hope you are working somewhere in the AFL because we definitely need this level of expertise
Nah, we need far more BT extolling the virtues of all the “footy-factories” and wowees he can get in :drunk:
Not to mention how good Stringer was last night for Braves.
Rick18 i hope the club reads this and gets you involved. Keep up the great work mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back