Remove this Banner Ad

rayven

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 26, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PC racing
To look at the big picture here, what you see is a bunch of rare and bizarre occurrences, all happening in close proximity with no definitive evidence that what we did not experience was a murder or cover up of accidental /normal causes.

Dingoes don't do what we are told happened. dingoes do attack, but this dingo didn't attack, this was a kidnapping, done as covertly as possible. Something a fox would do to a chicken coop, but not the scrounging based nature of the dingo. Dingoes don't hunt any animal that would create the need for the dingo to develop sly hunting skills.

Jump suits don't come off like that and so cleanly ( blood/bone/hair)

Such a fresh crime scene, it's likely the body or parts would of been found.

It is probable, that most mums would of chased the dingo, rather than run the other way. I'm not saying this would never happen, just evidence of the bizzare nature of everything.

Enough for now..

To look at the big picture here, what you see is a bunch of rare and bizarre occurrences, all happening in close proximity with no definitive evidence that what we did not experience was a murder or cover up of accidental /normal causes.

Dingoes don't do what we are told happened. dingoes do attack, but this dingo didn't attack, this was a kidnapping, done as covertly as possible. Something a fox would do to a chicken coop, but not the scrounging based nature of the dingo. Dingoes don't hunt any animal that would create the need for the dingo to develop sly hunting skills.

Jump suits don't come off like that and so cleanly ( blood/bone/hair)

Such a fresh crime scene, it's likely the body or parts would of been found.

It is probable, that most mums would of chased the dingo, rather than run the other way. I'm not saying this would never happen, just evidence of the bizzare nature of everything.

Enough for now..

Have heard their was no traces of dingo saliva, hair etc on the jumpsuit.

Another one where the response / investigation was so incredibly amateur and pathetic that’s it’s difficult to know exactly what happened.

Who could forget the forensics hotshot who identified human blood in the back seat of the Torana... which turned out to be brake fluid or soemthing.

I reckon the parents are innocent. Not sure why, just a feeling I’ve always had. Don’t know what happened though.

Another one where the response / investigation was so incredibly amateur and pathetic that’s it’s difficult to know exactly what happened.
You find that consistent with most major crimes not solved early in the peace.

Alot lot of money as been spend on this case and 4 inquests latter and still no closer to knowing the real truth.Lindy chamberlain also gets 1.2 mil for wrongful imprisonmen i have always thought she looked dodgy but cant be looked up for looking dodgy.
I watched the live broadcast of the last inquest where a certain individual resembled in my eyes a new star keen to be seen on the red carpet before the Oscars.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing, it seems incomprehensible that a person in the position that the coroner was could not distinguish between dingo incidents involving the feeding and encouragement of the animal with a kidnapping.

They were kinda hippies I think.

Kind of what convicted them in the public’s eyes, I don’t know that they were particularly “normal” types for the time – people didn’t relate to them. The unemotional demeanour in public added to this.
I think people did'nt relate to them because they were (not sure if still are) seventh day adventists.I guess there were'nt many seventh day adventist around in the early 80's.Maybe they were hippie seventh day adventists.

They were kinda hippies I think.

Kind of what convicted them in the public’s eyes, I don’t know that they were particularly “normal” types for the time – people didn’t relate to them. The unemotional demeanour in public added to this.

The father was actually a Seventh Day Adventist Pastor and misunderstanding of the religion led to wild theories/conjectures including, believe it or not, human sacrifice

Sometimes people with strong religious convictions don't show very much emotion in these situations

Opinion was polarised among the public -women tended to dislike Lindy whereas men tended to have a quite different reaction as I recall

One very experienced male journalist even admitted to feeling love for her

The investigation and trial(s) were so badly mishandled that they would have damaged our image overseas (the unusual nature of the case meant that it received worldwide coverage)

Why is this listed as unsolved? I thought that the Australian Justice system had concluded that there was no crime to solve.

I thought that the Australian Justice system had concluded that there was no crime to solve.

You should know, with the style of your postings since you joined yesterday, that no such thing exists.

You should know, with the style of your postings since you joined yesterday, that no such thing exists.

Why do you say that? Both the criminal Justice system and the Coroners Court have concluded that no crime occurred. What more would be needed for closure?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was interesting:

First at bat was Joy Kuhl, the Health Commission biologist, and the inquest moved to the impoundment lot, encircling the Torana. Kuhl didn’t disappoint. She delivered her testimony with flair and confidence, pointing out the places in the hatchback where she’d found traces of fetal blood—which was basically everywhere. Even the hinges on the front passenger seat, the carpet, the console and dashboard, and the connecting bolts all showed traces of blood that Kuhl stated came from a baby aged six months or less.

The most damaging, and horrifying, part of Kuhl’s testimony were the positive reactions she’d received from three possibly interlinked sources: a small pair of nail scissors from the console between the seats, husband Michael’s camera bag, and the foot well area beneath the dashboard. There, a pattern of reaction was found that Kuhl referred to as an “arterial spray,” as if the baby’s throat had been cut with the little scissors and its still-gushing body hidden there, until it could be disposed of via the camera bag.

While the horrified inquest participants watched, Kuhl processed a sample scraped from the vinyl beside the front seat. The filter paper obligingly turned vivid turquoise when orthotolidine was applied—a positive reaction to fetal blood.

But Boettcher knew his science, and equally knew that Joy Kuhl didn’t know as much as she seemed to think. She’d used the orthotolidine test but shown herself lacking some knowledge of how it worked and what results it could prove with certainty. Boettcher traveled to Germany and visited the company that produced the orthotolidine serum, Behringwerke. The corporate scientists willingly signed a statement confirming that, while the serum would react with fetal blood, they couldn’t guarantee that it wouldn’t also react with anything else.

As a final test, in May 1986, Boettcher traveled to Mount Isa and tested whatever articles crossed his path. From roadside gravel to his hotel room wall, from the door handle of a local car to a house key, each gave an immediate, spectacular false positive reaction to the orthotolidine solution, just as it had done for Joy Kuhl.

http://www.the1940mysterywriter.com/the-dingo-baby-case-part-two.html

Yes, that was interesting. But I might have been convinced by that.

As far as The Dingo is concerned, perhaps it thought that the baby was a baby animal, and ran off with it because it was aware of a large human presence nearby. It might even have had a litter of pups to feed.

Yes, that was interesting. But I might have been convinced by that.

As far as The Dingo is concerned, perhaps it thought that the baby was a baby animal, and ran off with it because it was aware of a large human presence nearby. It might even have had a litter of pups to feed.
Dingoes have lived on the fringes of communities for thousands of years, they know what a human is. it crawled over the son remember? Though your explanation is more thoughtful than the last coroner who couldn't distinguish between an attack and a hunt.

If that dingo had pups to feed,there would of been left overs.

No trace of Azaria was found, but a jump suit. Jump suit showed no signs of having been on Azaria when Azaria was taken/consumed..

Not that it was impossible, but as with all the other significant events, highly unlikely.

there is a distinct pattern in this case.

Dingoes have lived on the fringes of communities for thousands of years, they know what a human is. it crawled over the son remember? Though your explanation is more thoughtful than the last coroner who couldn't distinguish between an attack and a hunt.

If that dingo had pups to feed,there would of been left overs.

The Dingo would have eaten the remains herself.
The son was too big to pick up.
The Baby will almost certainly have smelled of milk.
The fact that Dingoes know what humans are would give it more cause to get out of there fast
So, they sometimes attack humans, but their prime consideration will be food, especially with pups to feed.
I have a dog about the same size as a Dingo, and he can demolish a large knuckle bone to nothing.
Babies bones are very soft.

Bloody Hell. I don't really want to think about this.

The fact that Dingoes know what humans are would give it more cause to get out of there fast
So, they sometimes attack humans, but their prime consideration will be food, especially with pups to feed.
I have a dog about the same size as a Dingo, and he can demolish a large knuckle bone to nothing.

I've heard theories that it was the son who killed his baby sister and the parents covered it up blaming a dingo.

If it's true they'll both take it to their grave, blood is thicker than water.

Not saying it wouldn't, but odds would be on some trace being found

Wild dingoes stink like hell, odds would be that he smelt that, I can't seem to find any reference about that. Can anyone?

Not very good hygiene if it stunk of milk, out there in the desert, being a young infant, odds would be mother would dote on that kids hygiene, as mums do.

odds would that dingo couldn't move very fast carrying all that weight unbalanced.

Couldn't of been to many mothers with pups around, odds would be they would know who the culprit was.

what sort of dog? what sought of jaw power? but if the pups were being fed, the dingo would't do this, would it?

Odds would be on would of created a hell of a mess getting that jumpsuit off

No.:rolleyes:

I've heard theories that it was the son who killed his baby sister and the parents covered it up blaming a dingo.

If it's true they'll both take it to their grave, blood is thicker than water.

I have no doubt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back