Solved The chamberlains

Remove this Banner Ad

Dingos are a breed apart from a domesticated dog. They have the nature of a sly hunter like a bobcat or a fox. Anyone who has dealt with wild dingos would not be surprised if one took or attacked a child. I'm not saying I believe the official story I'm just saying that the dingo theory is 100% possible.
The official story, up till a few months ago, was that Lindy had murdered her child. That is no longer the official story. Which official story exactly do you or do you not believe?

The official story, up till a few months ago, was that Lindy had murdered her child. That is no longer the official story. Which official story exactly do you or do you not believe?

Has not been the official version, as you put it, since 1988. I have no idea what happened but the convictions were overturned by the NT Court of appeal than.

I never knew what to believe until I heard what I thought was crap coming from the last coroner about dingo attacks..

The way i see it, according to her philosophy. Love is responsible for war. Since love leads to sex and sex leads to pregnancies and pregnancies to children and those who start war were all children once, love is to blame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back